2

A/N: Please vote and comment, it helps us know what you think about the story! Enjoy~

*F/N means Friends Name.

.

   Wasted away.

   Your life has wasted away since that day. All you could do was think about your tattoo, all you wanted to do was to find out what it meant.

   You looked it up on Google and, of course, there weren't any cases of tattoos suddenly appearing on people. You went to libraries and, of course, they had nothing on the matter. All except one book, which you didn't think would help you in any way, but you still brought it with you because it peaked your interest.

   Soulmates.

   The book was about soulmates and how it originated and what they meant. But tattoos? That was never heard of nor was it in the book. You couldn't find one thing on the matter, which made you feel stupid, hopeless, and alone. But, you continued searching and went about your life, plunging yourself deeper and deeper into finding an answer, which you didn't even come close to finding until. . .

.

4 years later.

   A faint knock on your door woke you out of your daydream. You gave a light, "Who is it?" only to be met with the voice of your best friend. You picked yourself up and went to get the door.

   "Y/N!" your best friend chirped, "How have you been?" she asked with slight concern in her voice. It seemed like she was only ever concerned about you these days. 

   "I'm fine, are you going somewhere important?" you asked as you noted how she was dressed. It was nothing too fancy, but you could tell she put a lot of time and effort into it.

   "That is actually why I'm here, and before you give me a no can you please hear me out?" she pleaded. You give a hesitant nod before you went and sat on your sofa.

   She took a deep breath before blurting out, "Since your eighteenth birthday, you haven't been yourself. I hardly see you anymore, and when I do see you it looks as if you haven't slept in days! Now, I am not here to judge you, but would you please do me a favor and come with me?" You give her a pointed look. You didn't expect her to understand your situation; in fact you never even told her. You were far too scared of what she might say. 

   "Fine. Whatever. Where are you going?" you asked, annoyance laced in your voice.

   "We are going to a BTS concert!" F/N squealed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

   "What have I gotten myself into?" you thought as you stood in line at the venue where the concert was being held. All you could hear were the screams of their fans, and you weren't even inside yet.

   F/N tugged at your arm impatiently as she led you both towards your seats. You noticed it was fairly close to the stage. 

   "How much money did you pay for these tickets?" you asked as you gave a her a skeptical look. 

   "Doesn't matter. All that matters is their music and them," she stated proudly. You snickered and shook your head.

   What had you gotten yourself into?

.

.

   The sudden wild screams of the crowd caused you to look towards the stage. You hadn't really been into the concert; you were too focused on the slight ache of your tattoo. For whatever reason, your tattoo would ache at random points of time. You were still trying to figure out why and what it could mean. You weren't into your thoughts for long before you heard them start speaking.

   "Two, three! Bang-tan! Hello, we are BTS!" all of the boys said in unison. Following their group introduction, the boys introduced themselves one by one, the crowd screaming for each boy. At this point, you were starting to get a headache and you felt dizzy. 

   "Y/N, you good?" your best friend asked worriedly. You glanced at her shortly.

   "Yeah, I'm fine," you said, showing off your best fake smile. She returned your smile before returning her attention back to the boys. You didn't want to ruin her night, so you bared with the pain until the end of the concert.

   "Y/N, please don't be mad that I forgot to tell you this, but I got us backstage passes," F/N said out of nowhere. Your jaw dropped as you gave her wide eyes. 

   "Seriously, F/N, how much money did you spend on this concert?!" She chuckled as she grabbed your hand and led you to where you were supposed to go.

   This was going to be a long night.

   This was already a long night.

   It seemed that your best friend wasn't the only one who had gone bankrupt to get these passes. 

   And it was all for a picture with them?! Like, what the heck?!

   "Next please," said the announcer. Your friend roughly tugged on your arm with excitement as you were almost next.

   Your focus was soon taken off of F/N when your tattoo started to ache again. What was up with that thing today? You didn't get to dwell on it for too long before you and your friend were called up. 

   "Next please." 

   You both slowly made your way towards the boys. They bowed in respect to you both and you followed your friend, not really understanding what you were supposed to do.

   All was fine until you got in between two of the members. The room suddenly started to spin, and your stumbled forward dizzily. 

   A death curdling scream erupted into the air. You didn't realize that the scream was yours until a excruciating pain from your tattoo flooded throughout your body. The last thing you saw before blackness crowded your vison was the fear in your best friend's eyes, and the realization in BTS as if they had figured out the last piece of a puzzle. . .

A/N: Hi our loves! We don't think that you can get backstage passes, but we have never been to a concert so we wouldn't know!

Also, once again, please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help. Bye friends~~<3

**Texts like {this} are Leela's messages and like {this} are Gabby's messages.