3 Pt. 3

A/N: Hi loves! This is the last part of Chapter 3! You guys will learn what Midnight Roses means to them this chapter.

.

.

.

   Midnight Roses.

   Midnight roses were said to only grow in their palace, and to be the most beautiful at midnight, when you could see them glisten. It was the most beautiful sight to see.

   It was also the Kingdom's symbol. The Midnight Rose had seven petals, which signifies unity among the seven palaces. But no one could predict that seven people would destroy the unity and balance of the Kingdoms.

.

.

.

   Pain.

   Pain was the only thing that they felt as they saw Jimin walk hand and hand with some girl. Jungkook couldn't stand the sight. He felt like his heart was being ripped out and shred into pieces.

   A few nights ago, Jungkook came to Taehyung's door in tears. Taehyung couldn't really understand what he was trying to say, so he brought him into his room and let him cry as he cuddled him. Jungkook eventually cried himself to sleep, but when the birds woke him up the next morning, the tears came again.

   "Baby, can you please stop for a few seconds so I can understand why you are crying?" Taehyung said softly as he rocked himself and Jungkook.

   "J-J-Jimin is m-meeting his f-f-fiancé," Jungkook said through tears. The words alone tasted like venom is his mouth. Jimin was throwing away years; years of having to sneak around because of the rules and eyes of the people. Years of love; many years that they could of had with Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin was throwing it all away, and for what? Jungkook had no idea; he just knew that he hated Jimin right now.

   But what they didn't know was that Jimin was doing this to protect them.

.

.

   A loud slap echoed through the cold kingdom walls. 

   "H-How dare you?!" his mother said with disgust in her voice. "I gave you everything; anything that you asked for you got, and you go and do this to me? You turn into a-- I can't even say it," she said as she looked away.

   Jimin looked up from his spot on the floor. "I-I love them," he said quietly. His mother glared at him with wide eyes. 

   "Love? Do you even know what love is?! You don't love him, or them! It is just sexual tension! Are the girls here not good enough for you?" 

   Jimin had enough. "Mother! I love them! You wouldn't understand! You were forced to marry dad, and now you want me to do the same! Can you even call yourself a mom? You--!" 

   Another loud slapped echoed throughout the palace.

   "ENOUGH! Bring these boys to me," Jimin's "mother" said to the guards. 

   "Mom, no please! I will do anything! Just please don't hurt them, they did nothing, nothing at all!" he said as he attached himself to her leg, pleading with her.

   "Fine. You will meet the woman that we picked out for you, and you are to marry in two months. Now, get out of my sight," the evil woman said as she kicked her son off of her leg.