8

Wassup guys? Enjoy the episode and make sure to vote and comment!!! Bye friends~~<3

   Their manager separated you and your best friend and she went to the apartment to get comfortable with things while they took you to go see your soulmates. You nervously fidgeted in the backseat as their manger drove you to what you assume was their dorm. You didn't know why you were so nervous; it was only a few days ago that you were running away from the fact that they were your soulmates and dark angels. So why was your heart racing?

   "Here we are, Miss Y/N," their manager said as you both got out of the car and started towards the building. Your heart felt like it would beat out of your chest at any moment. You tried to calm yourself down before you got to the boys; you didn't want them to know that they affected you like this just yet. It was too soon.

   Their manger knocked on the door and it was immediately flung open. "Y/N!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed and held you. His sweet scent with the butterflies in your stomach wasn't a good combination, but you let him hold you. It felt. . . nice. Taehyung told their manger bye and shut the door, then leading you to where the other guys were sitting. 

   "Guys, Y/N's here!" he called out as he put his arm around your shoulder. Jungkook came over and took you away from Taehyung and sat you down next to him. Taehyung growled at him and gave him the evil eye.

   "Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked gently as he pulled you closer. 

   "Y-Yes." You cursed yourself in your head for stuttering. 

   "We ordered take out. It should be here any minute now. We didn't know what you liked, so we just ordered the whole menu." At Jimin's words, your eyes widened. Why would they do that? 

   "You know that you could have just called me, right?" you said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

   "You know that we don't have your number, right?" Yoongi said mockingly. You quickly put your head down, embarrassed Of course they didn't have your number. You hadn't given it them yet.

.

.

   After dinner, you all went back into the living room to watch a movie. The three youngest immediately grabbed you and led you to one of the couches. You could tell that they were trying to figure out how you all were going to sit on the couch equally, but before they had a chance to, Hoseok gently grabbed you and led you to sit in between him and Yoongi. The three youngest looked atone of their oldest soulmates in disbelief. Yoongi and Hoseok just smirked and turned back to the TV.

   In the middle of the movie, you started to feel tired. You didn't want to fall asleep because the others hadn't, so you figured one of them would drive you to your apartment. "Um, guys? Can one of you take me to my apartment?" you asked shyly. They all perked up at your statement. 

   "Is the movie not good?" Jin asked as he looked at you sweetly. 

   "No, no, it's good. I am just tired from the flight," you said honestly. 

   "You can just sleep here," Jimin said. The offer was really tempting, but what about your best friend? You're sure that she is worried about you. 

   "I can't just let my best friend stay at the apartment by herself," you mumbled sadly because you strangely wanted to stay with them. 

   "Why not?" Taehyung asked you. 

   "I am sure she is worried about me," you said as you started to get up, but was held back by Hoseok. 

   "We can just call her and tell her that you are here," he said as he looked at you sheepishly. Too tired to argue, you nodded your head and handed them your phone. 

   "She can sleep in my room," Taehyung said as he gently picked you up and headed to his room without hearing the answer from the others.

   Taehyung gently placed you down on the bed and covered you up with the blanket. You didn't know if it was because you were exhausted. but the bed was super soft. It was like you were sleeping on clouds. Taehyung slid in next to you and you both just looked into each others eyes for a few moments. He slowly brought his hand up to your face and started to trace it with his long fingers. His fingers went from your eyebrows all the way down to your lips. His fingers lingered for a while longer along with his eyes and it didn't take a genius to know what he wanted to do. He looked into your eyes for permission, but you honestly didn't know what you wanted to do, so you just closed your eyes. You felt him lean in and softly place his lips on yours. At that moment, time stopped and it was just you and him.

   You had kissed a lot of guys before, but none of them had felt like this. It was like you had existed just for this moment; just to feel the way that his lips moved against your own. Just for him. Things slowly started to get heated when his tongue slipped in your mouth and fought with yours, but you didn't want to go that far, so you reluctantly pulled away. "That was--." You didn't even have words to describe how that kiss made you feel. You just knew that you wanted to do it again.

   The night was spent with kisses, cuddles, and whispers of your new found love for each other. Who would have thought that you would fall this fast for someone?

.

.

   You woke up that morning in a daze. The events from last night came crashing down on you, fully pulling you out of your hazy state. You smiled to yourself and slowly got out of the bed, careful not to wake up Taehyung before you walked out of the room. You stopped and looked at him for a while longer. If this is what it is like to truly love someone who was made for you, then you could get used to this.

   You didn't expect anyone else to be awake since it was still fairly early, but you were proven wrong when you walked into the kitchen and found Jimin and Jungkook talking quietly. "Good morning," you said to them in the same quiet tone. You didn't want to wake up any of the guys. 

   "Did we wake you?" Jungkook asked you with concern. 

   "No, you didn't," you answered as you shook your head. 

   "That's good," Jimin said as he opened the fridge. "Are you hungry?" You nodded your head and sat down next to Jungkook, sparking up a normal conversation with Jimin.

   It hadn't been long before you felt cold fingers touch your neck. You slightly jumped and looked at Jungkook, who wasn't looking at you like you thought, but at your neck. A smile slowly made its way to his face. "Did TaeTae do this to you?" he asked as he looked directly into your eyes. You couldn't even answer him; it was like the air had been sucked right out of your throat. You failed to notice Jimin leave his spot next to the fridge and come stand behind you, his warm, small finger slowly tracing the hickey that Taehyung left on you last night.

   "Tell me, Y/N. What did you and Tae do last night?" Jimin asked as he gently grabbed your arm and turned you around to look at him. "Did it go something like this?" Before you could even react, Jimin's lips were on your own. You sat there for a second, trying to understand what was happening, but you didn't even have a chance to regain your thoughts when you felt another pair of lips on the other side of you neck. This was all too much for you, but you slowly melted into their love and affection.

   It wasn't long before the moment was ruined by the sound of your phone ringing. You quickly came out of the high that the boys were giving you and answered your phone, ignoring the whines from them.

   "Y/N, where the hell are you?!"

   You realized that it was F/N. "I'm leaving right now," you said as you hung up. You quickly turned around and was pulled into another kiss, this time by Jungkook. 

   "Don't leave," you heard Jimin whisper in your ear huskily. You pulled away from Jungkook and quietly told them that you had to. 

   "But you don't want to stay with us, baby?" Jungkook questioned, but you pulled away and grabbed your things. 

   "I really need to leave, I'm sorry. I love you guys! Bye!" you rushed out and shut the door before stopping dead in your tracks.

   What the hell did you just say?!