11

A/N: Please don't hate us! Don't forget to vote and comment it helps us know what you think about the story!

.

.

.

  You had never been so pissed off in your life. Your blood was boiling and the cause of your anger was just standing there and acting like it wasn't such a big deal. As you stared at F/N, you remembered all the fights that you guys had gotten in and all the warning signs that were thrown in your face, but you bluntly ignored them and because of that, you might have lost the most important people in your life.

   "What did you do, F/n," you asked her again but it wasn't really a question, anger dripping with every word that left your mouth. 

   "I did it to help you, Y/N. I wanted you to be normal and have a regular life." You were seeing red at this point. 

   "What the fuck did you do F/N?!" She huffed and looked away from you. 

   "I thought that they would really help you."

   You sat down on the couch, trying not to choke her. "Please just tell me what you did." You could tell that she was trying to ignore your question, but she answered you anyway. 

   "The night that I left, I was confronted by these people. They looked like they had good intentions, but they asked me if I knew BTS or if I knew you. When I told them I did, they asked if I wanted to help you and I said yes." You really didn't know if you wanted to hear more of this, but you knew that you needed to get the full story.

   "So they took me to a place. I don't know how I got there because I blanked out for a second, but when I got there it was like a place from a fairy tale. These people sat me down and fed me and told me to tell them everything I knew about the boys and you, so I did. And they said they knew a way to help you. All I needed to do was bring them to BTS." You rubbed your eyes and inhaled sharply.

   "You thought it would be in your best interest to tell random people about things you know nothing about?" You asked her, confused as to why she had been so stupid. 

   "They told me that they were BTS's parents," she said before she continued. "After I told them, they told me to wait for them and they would bring me back, so that is what I did. But I overheard them talking about how they were going to hurt BTS, and that it was more of a curse than a blessing." What did they mean by more of a curse than a blessing?

   "When I heard that, I knew I needed to tell you immediately. So when they brought me back I came straight over here." At that statement, you suddenly had a bad feeling-- like something bad was going to happen. It was the same feeling you had that morning. 

   "Where are those people now, F/N?" you questioned her as you got up and got your purse and keys. 

   "I don't know." You scoffed but didn't say anything. You knew that they boys didn't have anything on their schedule for today, so they were probably home. So that was where you were going. 

   "I will come with you," F/N said as she tried to follow behind you, but you stopped her. 

   "You've already done enough. If or when I come back, I hope to God I don't see your face in this apartment," you said harshly as you slammed the door and started to run to the boys apartment. 

   "Please be okay," was the only thought running through your brain.

.

.

   As you opened the door to their apartment, your heart dropped to your feet. You felt like your breath had been sucked out of your lungs. 

   Their apartment was ransacked. 

   "Taehyung! Yoongi!" you screamed as you went into every bedroom. "Jiminie! Kookie!" You were met with silence. "Hobi, Jin, Joonie, please answer me. . !" 

   You gave up. It was obvious that no one was home. At that, you sat on the couch and cried your eyes out.

.

.

   Days.

   You sat in their house for days waiting for someone to come back or to show any signs of life. Your body was starting to feel sick; you thought it was probably because of the fact that you weren't around your soulmates. At this point, you were ready to give up. But you knew that if the boys were in your position, they wouldn't stop looking for you. So you didn't stop looking for them.

.

.

   "Y/N." You looked at the person who called your name and saw it was your boss. 

   "Yes?" He lightly smiled at you. 

   "It's your break." You nodded your head and went to the back. Before you could sit down, pain shot from your tattoo to your head. You slowly lost your balance and hit the ground, but you knew that pain from anywhere, so you slowly pushed yourself off the ground and went to look for the source.

   When you opened the back door, you didn't see anyone. "Hello." You jumped and turned around only to see seven older woman looking at you. And in between them was. . . Yoongi? But his face was bruised and his lip was bleeding. You were also sure he was passed out by the way he was slumped over in one of the women's arm. 

   "Yoongi!" You tried to go to him but one of the women stopped you. 

   "You are coming with us." You took some steps back. 

   "Why would I go anywhere with you?" you snapped. They all looked at each other, then at you. 

   "And who said you had a choice?" At that, you started to feel dizzy. 

   "It's okay; we won't hurt you. For now."

.

   You could hear someone screaming your name, but it was like your body was refusing to wake up. 

   "Baby, please!" You knew that voice! It was Jimin! But you just couldn't open your eyes. 

   "She's crying," a voice you recognized as Jin's said and you felt someone's hand wipe the tears from your face. Eventually you gave up. Too tired to keep trying, you slowly let yourself fall back into the darkness.

   You were sure you were dreaming, but why did it feel like it was happening in real life? You saw your grandma standing over something on fire. You called out to her, but she didn't respond. It was like she couldn't hear you. So you quickly ran over to her, but before you could say anything, you suddenly felt like someone was ripping your heart out of your chest. It seemed like it only got worse. You looked at the thing that was on fire and realized that it was flowers.

   Seven midnight roses were in flames. What did this mean? You felt like it had to mean something. Remembering that your Grandmother was standing next to you, you looked up but you saw that she had moved and now she was standing further away, her back to you. As you went to call out to her, the midnight roses stopped burning and you watched as they slowly vanished, and seven bodies appeared next to your grandmother. Even though their backs were to you, you knew exactly who they were.

   It was your boys-- standing next to your dead grandmother?!