6

A/N: Hi our loves! Here is chapter 6 for you. We hope that you enjoy and please don't forget to vote and comment!

.

.

.

   You didn't know whether to shut the door in their faces, or let them in and beg for their forgiveness. You looked at their faces. Their vulnerability was obvious; they looked torn and confused which surprised you. You were used to the strong BTS that all of the ARMY's love, so to see them so broken honestly broke you, too. How could you tell them no?

   "C-come in," you stuttered as you opened the door wider for them to walk in. After you closed the door, you went and sat on the couch with them following behind you. 

   "We were supposed to leave today, but we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. This might sound cheesy and all, but we all already have feelings for you, and we really want you to come back with us," starts Namjoon awkwardly.

   You didn't think they knew what they were asking of you. They expected you to leave your whole life here behind? You had friends and family here. . . Your grandma was here. 

   "Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys are selfish. How could I leave my whole life behind just to follow you?" 

   Yoongi scoffed. "What life are you talking about?" At this point, anger was coursing through your veins. 

   "What the hell are you talking about? You don't even know me!" you retorted as you stood up, Yoongi doing the same. 

   "We might not know you, but you don't know us either. We were kicked out of our fucking kingdom for loving each other! Our own parents spit in our faces and told their own children to never come back and all we're asking for you is to come to Korea with us to at least try and have a relationship with us, but your so scared that you can't even do that!" he yelled as he walked out of the living room, and the next you all heard was the door slamming.

   You looked at the remaining guys, who were still looking at the door. You could tell that they wanted to go and comfort their soulmate. "You can go," you mumbled quietly as you stood up to go to your room. 

   "It's okay, we would like to stay." That sentence made you stop in your tracks and turn around. 

   "But what about Yoongi?" you asked, actually concerned about him. 

   "He will be fine. Can you please sit so we can talk?" Namjoon asked sweetly. You nodded your head as you slowly made you way back over to them.

.

.

   The tears slowly rolled down your face as the boys finished telling you about what happened to them back at their kingdom. How could parents be so cruel to do that to their own flesh and blood? "I'm sorry; I didn't know." They all shook their heads. 

   "It's not your fault," Jimin said as he made his way over to you and grabbed you hand. "Do you see why we all mean so much to each other? And why we want you to come back with us? We only have each other and you," Jimin looked in your tired eyes, hope gleaming in his. 

   "Yes I do." You take a deep breath in. "I will comeback with you." Jimin immediately pulled you into a hug muttering repeatedly 'thank you.'

   "I'm sorry." You jumped at the sudden apology and let go of Jimin. Yoongi was standing at the entrance of the living room. "I blew up at you, and you didn't even know what I was talking about. I just-- I saw how hurt the boys were after you left, and I was mad at you for hurting them. All of those emotions from that day just. . . came back. I am so sorry," he whimpered quietly.

   You got up and went over to him, giving him a hug. You felt him stiffen before he wrapped his arms around your body. "It's not your fault, Yoongi," you whispered to him before you pulled away.

   "Well, I guess I need to go pack my bags," you muttered as you walked to your bedroom.

   An hour or so later, you heard a knock at your bedroom door. "Can we come in?" You turned around and saw Namjoon and Jin standing at the entrance. 

   "Of course," you replied as you went back to what you were doing, not paying them any attention. 

   "Do you need any help?" Namjoon asked as he rocked on the heels of his feet. You could tell that he was nervous. 

   "Sure! Could you please give me the rest of the shirts out of my closet?" He quickly started to do as he was told. 

   "Y/N, can I ask you something?" Jin asked carefully. You let out a hum. "When are you going to tell your best friend that your moving? And also about us." You dropped the pants that were in your hand.

   How the hell am I going to tell her? you thought.

   "What time is the flight again?"

.

.

   You sat in the café, nervously waiting for your best friend. You didn't know how she was going to take the news or the fact that you were not only fated to people, but also had a tattoo that suddenly appeared out of seemingly nowhere. You were planning on keeping it a secret forever. The light jingle of the bells on the door were heard as she walked in. This will go well, right?

   "Y/N!" she screamed as she ran up to and pulled you into a tight hug. "I thought you had died! I haven't heard from you since BTS-- Oh my gosh! BTS took you to their hotel! How was it?" You didn't even understand half of what she said. 

   "Umm, I-I can't breathe." F/N immediately let you go and said a quick sorry as she sat down. "I already ordered our drinks." she nodded her head and smiled. 

   "So, why did you want to meet up? Not that I don't want to see you, but I guess I have gotten so used to quiet, introverted Y/N." Before you could open your mouth, the waiter came over with your drinks. You both said thank you before you went back to your conversation.

   "I have something that I need to tell you. But, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone and you won't freak out," you said as you looked at her with pleading eyes. 

   "Okay, what is it?" she asked. You stared at her. How could you tell your best friend since you were still wearing diapers that you were leaving her and moving across the country to a place you have never been to? And on top of that, you had soulmates. Oh, and their BTS. Also a magical tattoo that binds you guys together. "Y/N, you're starting to freak me out." You let out a breath that you didn't even know you were holding. Here goes nothing. . .

   "I'm moving to Korea with BTS."