Chapter 1: The Beginning

Silverstream was lounging in her room, reading a book. "Ughhhhh this is sooooo boring," she exclaimed.
Then, she heard a knock on her door. Who could that be? A new friend?!
Silverstream went to open the door, and saw Gallus standing there. Her heart started beating faster and faster.
"Oh-um, hey there Gallus!" Silverstream said, trying not to blush. His beautiful blue fur and aqua eyes made her melt.
"Hey Silverstream, Professor Fluttershy is about to have that extra credit lesson, ya wanna come?" He asked.
"Of course I do! Let me just go get my book bag, I'll be right back!" She said, dashing into her room. Wow I really have to remember to hide my diary better.
As Silverstream flew out of her dorm, she walked down the hall with Gallus, eager to meet her friends at the class.
"Soooo, what do you think Professor Fluttershy is gonna teach? I hope it's about butterflies!" Silverstream said, her eyes full of excitement.
Gallus smiled. It was something rare, that mostly only Silverstream could make.
"Gee I wonder, probably just the same normal animal stuff," Gallus explained.
"Oh ya, of course! Silly me," she said. Silverstream's and Gallus' wings touched, sending the feeling of electricity through Silverstream's body.
They tried to ignore it, but Gallus kept glancing at her, until they finally got to Professor Fluttershy's classroom.
"Let's go!" Silverstream said excitedly, grabbing Gallus' arm and pulling him into the class.
Hallo so this is the first chapter. I'm not expecting ppl to read this, I just wanted to make this some kind of love sorry with one of my fav MLP ships.
Oh well. Enjoy!
🦦🦦🦦