Chapter 4: What Now?

Silverstream walked into her room and collapsed on her bed.
Marshmallow was mewing at the foot of her bed.
"Awwwww, I can't sit here on the bed miserably when you look so cute!" She exclaimed.
Picking up Marshmallow, Silverstream put him on her bed.
"Now, I got you some bowls," she said, holding up two bowls. "Some great kitty kibble, a cat wand, and a toy mouse."
"Meww," Marshmallow said, batting the toy mouse. Silverstream giggled. She picked up her diary, and began to write.
Hey diary! So today my friends and I went to the market to get some stuff for our kittens! Ya, we got KITTENS!!! Professor Fluttershy said that we'll foster them for a while, as extra credit.
At the market, THE WEIRDEST THING HAPPENED. I told my Yona, Smolder, and Ocelous that I wasn't feeling well, and they said I had a CRUSH! A what?!
I admitted to them, but I don't only want to concentrate on love, I also wanna do well at school! Gallus tried to help me with the kitty kibble, but ended up falling on top of me... and well... I can't write it down, too embarrassing!
Ok I'm gonna go do some homework. Bye!
Silverstream stopped writing and closed her diary. She put it away in her secret drawer, which was really just her dresser.
"Hey Silverstream, are you coming with us to study?" Sandbar asked from outside of her door.
"Ya! Wait a minute!" She called after him as she put her diary away.
Ok I know this was SUPER short, but I have a plan for the other chapter that I'll hopefully post today or tomorrow . I'm starting high school so my homework load is high.
Stay safe!
🦦🦦🦦