Chapter 5: Camping time

A whole week had passed, and Silverstream and her friends had finished the kitten fostering.
Oddly enough, Smolder didn't want to let go of her kitten.
"Hehe, I thought you didn't like kittens," Silverstream had said. Smolder blushed.
"I don't! I just like this one!" Smolder explained.
After they'd returned their kittens, it was time for Professor Applejack's lesson.
"Now, for this lesson, we're going camping! Y'all will love it!" Professor Applejack said.
"When pony say camping, does that mean, BUGS?" Yona said nervously. She'd gotten over her fears of spiders, but not other bugs.
"Ya, but camping is all about bonding an' structure! Ya gotta be honest in order to make sure y'all finish your chores! Any questions?" The professor asked.
"OH, OHHH MEEE!" Silverstream raised her claw. "What's camping?"
The whole class groaned, which inwardly hurt Silverstream's feelings, but she brushed it away.
After Professor Applejack explained everything, the young six went to pack up.
"This is gonna be wayyyyy cool! Under the stars, will feel so connected to the universe!" Sandbar said while packing.
They all agreed, and soon went to meet up with Professor Applejack.
"Now, a VERY important thing to keep in mind is that all o' camping is done with teamwork! Y'all gotta trust each other.
They went on walking for Swahili, with each creature pulling their own wagons.
Ocelous's wagon got stuck in the mud, but Sand Bar came and helped her out.
"WOW!!! I LOVE mud!!" Silverstream explained.
"You love everything Silverstream," Gallus responded.
"Noo! I don't love the Storm King!" She said indignantly. The rest of their friends laughed, and soon they got to their campsite.
There were trees everywhere, and birds were chirping.
Silverstream was very excited to start camping. Even if she wasn't that good at putting up her tent.
Soon after everyone put up their tent, Professor Applejack told them what to do for the campsite.
"Now I need some of y'all to go an' get wood. We'lol need some rocks, an' water. Smolder, Sandbar, way don't y'all go an' get some rocks. Ocelous an' Yona, you girls can get the water. An' lastly, Silverstream an' Gallus, you guys will get us some sticks. Ready, set, GO!" Professor Applejack said.
The creatures split up in different directions.
"Isn't this great?! I've never collected sticks before!" Silverstream exclaimed, flapping her wings.
"Neither have I. I'm just used to collecting rocks to throw at griffins." Gallus responded.
"Wow, now I know why Grandpa Gruff was so strict with you." She said, feeling some sympathy for Grandpa Gruff.
They quickly got to a clearing with many sticks on the ground.
"It looks like a huge storm just blew through here," Gallus observes. "I'm glad we missed it! I hate getting wet."
"Rain is actually pretty cool!" Silverstream said, picking up sticks.
"So, what do you think we're going to do apart from picking up sticks?" Gallus asked, blowing his yellow feathers out of his face.
Silverstream wandered a little farther away, not hearing him.
"Hey, Silverstream! Where are you?!" Gallus asked loudly, starting to panic. "Oh, no no no, I can't be lost here, without Silverstream!"
What's he mumbling about? Silverstream thought.
"Hey Gallus, I'm up here you silly griffin!" Silverstream called from the top of a tree.
"What the?" Gallus flew up, meeting Silverstream at a big branch.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" She asked, looking into the sunset.
"Ya... in Griffinstone no one would stop and stare at a sunset, no matter how beautiful it was," Gallus said, sadly.
"Hey, it's ok! Now you're here, in Ponyville! You can admire how ever many sunsets you want!" Silverstream said cheerfully.
They looked at it a little more, inching closer to each other. Gallus's tail moved closer to Silverstream's back.
Yet Silverstream didn't notice, she looked lost in thought. Gallus's tail came closer, and grabbed her.
What's that? Silverstream looked over at Gallus, but couldn't see his tail from her point of view.
Gallus bit his lip, and his tail tip started to move throughout Silverstream's back.
Gently and slowly. Silverstream finally realized it was Gallus's tail, but didn't move.
Wow, this feels... great. I'm finally alone and bonding with Gallus.
She looked into his eyes.
"Gallus... I have to tell you something. I-I" Silverstream was about to tell him, but all of a sudden, Smolder and SandBar came out of nowhere.
"There you guys are! Are you finished collecting your sticks?" Smolder asked impatiently.
"Oh ya, haha, seems like we lost track of time, we're coming!" Gallus called out, and as they both jumped down, when their friends weren't looking, Silverstream's claws help into Gallus's.
And for the first time, Silverstream knew that she and Gallus were thinking the same thing: that this camping trip would be awesome.
Yup that's the end of this chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed. I should warn you guys that this book is going into a pretty spicy *cough cough* direction. So if you're sensitive, than don't worry, I might make another more appropriate version.
Have fun but stay safe!