Chapter 3: Kitten Kibble and Love

Silverstream closed the door to her room, feeling her heart beat slowing down.
GET IT TOGETHER SILVERSTREAM! Just because Gallus is tall , handsome, and- ugh! Why am I like this?!
Silverstream has no idea what she was feeling, but she knew it was new. Marshmallow mewed behind her.
Silverstream turned around. "Awww, so cute! Now, if I remember the instructions that Professor Fluttershy gave, I'll have to get you some kitty food. Maybe I can go with my friends! They probably know what's going on with me, right?"
She picked up Marshmallow, as he stared into her eyes.
Silverstream said a quick goodbye, and went to ask her friends to come and join her.
"Guys, I just had the BEST idea ever!" Silverstream announced after she'd gotten all of them out of their rooms.
"I thought the last idea of going to Professor Fluttershy's extra credit was the best idea ever," Smolder said, bored.
"Well I'm full of great ideas today! How about we all go get supplies for our kittens?" Silverstream asked. Luckily, everyone seemed to agree.
As they all walked there, Silverstream pulled Ocelous, Smolder, and Yona behind.
"Girls, I need help! Lately I haven't been feeling well," she said nervously.
Even Smolder looked concerned.
"What does pony mean? How does pony not feel good?" Yona asked. Silverstream took a deep breath.
"Well, I've been feeling nervous, my heart beats really fast, and I can't stop thinking about someone!"
Her friends exchanged a glance.
"What?! Am I ok?" Silverstream asked.
Smolder laughed. "Who is this creature you can't stop thinking about?"
"I- it's Gallus,"Silverstream whispered.
"WHAT?! YONA KNEW ALL ALONG!?" Smolder exclaimed.
"Haha, dragon owe Yona money," Yona said smirking
"Wait, you guys knew?" Silverstream asked.
"Well, you aren't sick Silverstream," Ocelous responded. "You have a crush, on Gallus. And I think he might have one on you too."
Silverstream felt so many emotions. She swisher her tail back and forth.
"Never mind me. Let's keep going," Silverstream stammered. They caught up to the boys.
About 15 mins later
The Young Six has just arrived at the market. They all spread out, looking for different kitten food.
There were tables with umbrellas over them. Some has boxes full of fruit, toys, clothes, and more.
Gallus stayed close to Silverstream, only making her more giddy.
Silverstream spotted a stand with all types of animal food.
"Oh look! That'd be perfect for my kitten, if only I could...," Silverstream was too short to reach up and get to the bag. For some reason, she didn't think of using her wings.
Then, Gallus flew up to her.
"Here, I'll help," he said, reaching above her. She felt his warm, soft fur brush against her's. She could hear his breath, and his tail once more touched her flank, only grabbing on this time.
"W-what? Gallus-," Silverstream was cut off when Gallus stumbled and made Silverstream trip. They fell, Gallus on top of Silverstream.
He blushed so much he looked like a red griffin, and Silverstream could feel the heat radiating off of her own face.
"S-sorry about that! I didn't mean to loose my balance, I swear," Gallus said, looking around nervously.
What was that feeling back there? When he touched me, it felt... refreshing and tingly.
"It's ok Gallus! Good news, you ended up getting the bag!" Silverstream pointed to a kitten kibble bag on the floor.
Gallus relaxed, and after some more time exploring, everyone had gotten kitten food, bowls, and toys.
As they walked back, Ocelous whispered to Silverstream, "how did you pull that off? It was so cute, the way you guys were basically cuddling!"
What?! Of course we weren't. Now that my friends know, what's gonna happen?
"Pfttt, as if! Come on, let's pick up the pace!" Silverstream encouraged her as the six creatures walked back to the school.
She glanced at Gallus, and caught him looking at her. His wings shot up, and he blushed.
Yessss this one is more spicy and gives some more signs. *wink* *wink*
Stay safe!
🦦🦦🦦