seven

CAN I KISS YOU?

Eloise and Charlie shared bed for the week he stayed (as they always did)

Eloise and Charlie shared bed for the week he stayed (as they always did). The two had a very close relationship and were often confused for a couple.

After the fifth night, Eloise had woken before Charlie. She pulled herself out of his tight grasp and climbed out of bed.

Sirius watched her as she exited her bedroom, his eyes looking her up and down. She was wearing a sports bra and fairly tight pajama bottoms, causing Sirius to blush a bit when his eyes hesitated on they're way down.

Eloise turned very sharply and made her way to the kitchen, blushing red and the idea of Sirius — who was not hard on the eyes by any means — checking her out. Eloise actually quite liked that he had been as she found the older man extremely attractive.

Sirius followed her into the kitchen. "Fuck, Eloise, I'm sorry." He was ready to stutter out more apologize and maybe explain himself, but she interrupted.

"Don't be," she said, looking over her shoulder and winking at him. She turned back to the fridge and mouthed to the orange juice bottle, oh my god. She couldn't believe she'd said that.

Sirius caught the wink and his eyes grew wide as he gaped at her. His eyes skimmed her body again and he caught himself staring at her bottom. He mental cursed himself and looked away, mumbling, "Fucking hell."

Eloise giggled, pulled out the ingredients for breakfast, and got to work.

Charlie came stumbling out a few minutes later, shirtless and still fairly sleepy. "Morning, Elo." He kissed her cheek and grabbed a piece of bacon off the counter, causing her to swat his hand.

"Morning, Charlie," she replied. "What are you up to today?"

"Probably going to go catch up with some buddies of mine from Gryffindor. I'll stay at the Burrow tonight, since Mum might kill me if she thought I overstayed my welcome."

Eloise laughed. "You are still on the contract. I don't think you can overstay here."

Charlie shrugged, grabbed another piece of bacon, and head back into Eloise's room. There was a shout of "Do you have any of my clothes I left?"

"Bottom drawer in the dresser," she yelled back.

"He used to live here?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, when we first left Hogwarts. Hence the three bedrooms. We thought he was going to come back, didn't see a sense in moving somewhere smaller."

Sirius nodded in reply. "Have you two ever... dated?"

Eloise laughed aloud. "Absolutely not. Charlie and I are very close, but no. We snogged once in fifth year after Gryffindor had beaten Ravenclaw, but nothing else."

"I just thought —"

"Don't worry about it, mate," Charlie said, re-entering the room. "It's cause I slept in her bed, right?"

Sirius nodded sheepishly, making Eloise giggle.

"Charlie's only sister was a toddler when I first stayed at the Burrow, so Molly never really cared too much if I slept in the boys' room," she explained.

"I'm off. I'll come over tomorrow, yeah?" Charlie said, kissing her cheek and leaving without an answer.

Sirius watched him walk away before admiring Eloise's focus on the eggs and bacon in front of her.

"Hungry?" she asked.

He nodded, not paying attention as his gaze was fixed around the food.

"Sirius, when's the last time you got laid?" She inquired, summoning a bright yellow jumper from the next room. There was a huge black E on the front.

His eyes snapped to her face and he turned beat red. "Well, obviously, I've been imprisoned and, well, the war. So probably twelve... ish years."

Eloise exited the room and came back just after Sirius had finished his breakfast. She sat on to his lap. "Is this alright?"

Sirius gulped and nodded. He felt like he was 15 years old again. His hands instinctively wrapped around her waist as she smiled down at him. "Fuck, can I kiss you?"

Eloise nodded and he crashed his lips on to hers, hungrily. His hands detached themselves from the other and moved down her twisted torso to her hips. Her hands went to his hair. She pulled on it slightly and he moaned a bit into her lips.

Eloise pulled away first, a little bit out of breath. She placed her hands on his chest and Sirius looked down at them. He reached back up and captured his lips with hers.

The two continued on their snog-fest until Eloise felt him tug on her jumper.

"Probably shouldn't do that out here," she told him, pulling away and standing up.

He grinned and followed suit. "Then let's go in here." He picked the girl up from under her legs and kissed her as he walked them into his bedroom, her giggling filling the apartment on the way.

The door slammed shut and that was that.