1. Seoul

"Yah! Rhea.... get your ass down." Ashi my dear friend screamed at me for always getting ready late. Hehehe.

"Yeah coming bae... just give me a minute." As we were all ready to explore Seoul.

We have been planning this trip from like ages and finally it was the day. And the only reason to go there was the beauty of seoul and ofcourse food and hot guys...

"Yah! How can be always soo late? When you were the crazy one to see them." Ashi yelled at me. But I didn't mind her as she is like that always. Hehe.

"Ayee... I am still hoping to see them. But they won't be roaming around on the streets of Seoul to search me like..'ohh our dear rhea is coming so let's find her and meet her'. And we both chuckled...while we got into the cab and left for airport.

"Bae you got your camera right?". Ashi looked at me making big eyes as she knew how forgetful I was.

"Ummm.... I think I had kept it in my bag." I said pulling her leg. Hehe.

"Yah!!!! What do mean... you think?" She said getting annoyed and mad at the same time.

"Hehehe... just kidding. See I have it in here." I said as I showed her the camera in my bag pack.

"Ahh... did our scholar called?" I asked ashi as there was one more member to join but she gonna catch up at airport.

"Yeah.. she'll be there in ten minutes. And thanks to you... we are the only ones late." She said giving me a cheesy fake smile and pointing her index finger at me.

"Yahhh... I said I m sorry..." I said as I joined both my hands and almost begged for forgiveness. *sigh*

"Ohh we are here... let's go go go.." ashi finally smiled and got excited again.

As we got off I again got a head smack....

"Ouch!!!!" I cried in pain.

"Yah! You are late.." Jenny screamed at me the scholar always on time and the mom of the group.

"Woah! You guys are gonna irritate me through all the journey. Should I just head back? Huh?" I said rubbing my back of head.

"Hahahah....enough of your drama. Let's check in now." Ashi said my cutie chubby teddy bear.

And we went in and got checked in and off to south korea, seoul.
As it was a long flight we were sleeping and chilling and doing the craziest stuff all the way. While the scholar was just shooting death glares to ashi and me butt... you know who cares. And we continued to keep embarrassing her and ourselves as well. Hehehe.

Finally tired of doing all the things and weird stuff we fell asleep and only wake up when the announcement came.."we'll be arriving at the destination in thirty minutes." And all of my sleep was gone in a blink and we started to fix our hairs which were messed up due to horrible sleeping postures. Hehehe.

"Woah!!!!..." ashi said while feeling the air as we got off the plane.

"Yah! You both... now don't behave recklessly. We are not in India... and better not be weird!" Ahh this scholar is really annoying now.

We both looked at each other and...

"Woohoooo......" me and ashi screamed making her more embarrassed. Hahaha. Dammnn she's gonna kill us. You know this always happens in group of three, one always gets roasted by the other two. Hehehe.

"I don't know you two from now on!" And jenny the scholar was furious. Hehe. How cute..

"Ayee... jenny... wait..you should not leave your little children like that." I said as we both chuckled and clinged on to her arms and she smiled a bit not knowing that we saw that.