5. Nightmare.

Author's pov.
.........................

"Let's sleep now."

Rhea got flustered when tae said that..

Like she had no idea what that boy is saying and in what maaner.

"W-whatt??" Rhea said making big eyes.

While tae is embarrassed as f*. Before that tv forgot to behave and now his mouth didn't knew what the hell was he saying.

Although he meant that they will sleep in their different rooms yet it sounded like..let's sleep together.

"I-I mean.. it's too late. Go to your room and sleep and I'll sleep in mine." Tae said embarrassed and scratching his scalp.

"Uhh.. yeah yeah. Good night then." Rhea said smiling and then turned to go to her room.

"Wish me sweet dreams too..." Suddenly tae said looking down and his face was dull and didn't look happy.

"Uh!.. umm yeah... sweet dreams too. Take care." She didn't knew what to do and what to say by his sudden reply.

"Thank you and sweet dreams to you too." He said showing his boxy smile.

And she left for her room only after giving him a nice and pretty smile.

It was past midnight and rhea couldn't fall asleep as was missing and worried about her friends.

She kept trying to sleep but no use... due to roaming here and there in the room she felt thirsty as she was doing this since last two hours.

Rhea came out of the room and went to kitchen to get some water. As she was going back to her room, she heard some noise from tae's room like he was taking something or don't know what..

...........

Rhea's pov.

I heard him... but didn't had the slightest idea of what was going on.

As I started to think that wether I should check on him or not? What if he's just talking to someone? But what if he's not?

Aishh!!! Let me check. If he's just talking then it's good.

I went to his room and found the door was open. Only to my surprise...

Holy crap!!!!

He was saying something and was totally covered in sweat..

"Eomma.. eomma... kajima.."
"Kajima... eomma.."

That's what he kept saying while tearing started rolling down his cheek..

I was panicking and didn't knew what to do..

He was having a nightmare and that's why he asked me to wish sweet dreams... damnn.. it hurts to see such a nice and cute boy in this state.

I went closer to him and placed my hand on his forehead to check if he has fever.

And my holy god... he was burning hot.

I was going to rush to the kitchen to get cold water and a towel, but before I could do that he grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, grabbing my hand tightly like a kid. Still in his bad dream...

I was frozen!

The way he was shivering and kept mumbling, one thing I understood was, his dream was related to his mom.. maybe some bad memories...

His body was soo hot, but he didn't let go of my hand..

Ahhh! What do I do now? I need to make his body temperature go down...