6. Chaotic again....

"Okay, girls we are here." Jimin said removing his seat belt.

"Woahh! Your friend is hella rich, huh?" Ashi said getting off the the car and looking at that beautiful structure.

As her thoughts got interrupted by a sudden yelling.

"Yah! Let's go now. That lost girl must be waiting for us." Jenny said again.

As she really didn't wanted to wait any longer to meet her friend.

"Yes mam." Jimin said but jenny went ahead in excitement as if she knew the place.

"Umm.. do you know where my friend lives?" Jimin said dramatically.

As she was going at the wrong side actually totally opposite.

"Aye, she is jenny, she knows it all." Ashi joined in with jimin. As they both chuckled.

"Uh..umm.. no." Jenny said embarrassed and the other two cracked up.

"Well jenny the scholar... it's this way." Jimin said showing her way while his one hand on his stomach and other opened at the side.

"Yah! How do you know to call me that?" She took a pause rolling her eyes.

"Ahh.. so that's you." She said looking at ashi.

"Why you have to share everything with him? And when did you told him soo much about us?" Jenny said frowning and before ashi could say anything...

"When you were dreaming back there.." jimin said as a chuckle left his mouth and ashi stood silent there controlling her laughter.

*Jenny just signs*

..................................................     .     .   .    .

Ding Dong.......

"Woah! They are here... finally..." I said running towards the door, jumping.

As tae opened the door. The moment he opened the door that two faces were the favorite of mine.... and I saw them both as soon as they entered...

I hugged them really hard and so did they... we were totally looking crazy as we were going round and round jumping and hugging making a fuss like we met after years....

While the two boys only looked at us smiling or maybe thinking that we really are crazy..

"Yah! We missed you!" Jenny said hitting my arm.

"Ouch! Jenny.... how can you hit me just the moment you got here?" I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Yeah you deserve it... totally. Jenny I am proud of you." Ashi said giving me a nasty smile.

"Woahh... you guys are really.." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Thinking... "okay it's chaotic again."

"Anyways, how have you been lost girl?" Ashi said smiling.

"Hehe.. as always good and fit." I said smiling back.

And saw a new figure, woahhh I mean I only knew his name but never expected him to be this handsome and hot.

Damnn his eyes are soo attractive and his height.... well he's short but not...

His jawline was like sharper than my knife. His smile was soo soo cute.

As I our eyes met, he smiled at me and came forward...

"Hey, nice to meet you rhea. I am..." as I interrupted him.

"Jimin... ofcourse I know your name." And we did that so called formality hug... that long distance one.