4. So its only us...

Taehyung's pov.

Rhea.... her name is as beautiful as she herself is.

I just can't believe, the girl I took picture of , just because she was cute and honestly I myself don't know why I did it, is now in my house smiling at me while holding my hand.

"Umm... you if want to take shower and get refreshed you can use that bathroom in the room that you slept." I said to her smiling and finally that long and warm handshake broke. Ahhh I felt bad , but it'll be weird to hold hands for a long time right..

"Uh.. yeah, I really need a warm shower." She said a little shy.

"Ahhh... and also, their are some essentials you'll need as I noticed you didn't had any bag or anything. I have kept them in the closet, so just feel free to use them." I said to her as I already knew last night that, this silly girl got lost, which I already had a hunch that she'll be in trouble.

"Umm... do you live with your girlfriend here? I mean you have girls essentials so..." Damnn that girl is straight forward. But was a little hesitant while asking.

"Haha.. no no, I got them all this morning, as I knew you would need them." I am always perfect. And when I wanted to meet her once again soo badly, how can I not take care of her , when my wish came true.

"What!!?, uh-umm.. you r-really didn't had to go through all the trouble though." She said feeling a little take back and her palm swinging left to right indicating in not needed.

"Heyy... don't worry. I can atleast do that for you. " I said that smiling.

"when I was soo wanting to meet you again." I mumbled as I didn't wanted her to hear that.

"Uh? You said something?" She asked as she heard me mumble but didn't get it. Thank god.

"Ohh.. no no. You go ahead." I said showing her my widest smile.

"Well... okay. And thank you so much.. you really are doing more than enough. Sorry for bothering you really." She said while rubbing the side of her neck smiling.

.........

Rhea's pov.

Woahhh!!!! It is so damnnn hard to look straight in his eyes. I mean they are so damnn seductive, even him without trying... wait! That means if he tried to be seductive.... I'll be dead there and then.

I placed both hands on my chest and my heart beat was no joke... finally I was breathing and it's so hard to be normal in front of him.

And he really was a sweet guy though. He even arranged necessary things for me, when he don't even have to do that.

Such a cutie...

Well let's see what this guy got for me... okay I admit I am too excited to see what is there in the secret closet. As no guy did this for me earlier ever...ofcourse I'll be excited and happy too.

As I opened the closet!!!!!!

A laced panty and a designer sexy bra fell down...!! and was really shocked when that thing happened.

I immediately grabbed them flustered and heart beating fast.... the clothes were of a big brand... wait... it was...

"Gucci!!!!" I almost said it loud holding that expensive thing in my hand staring at it shockingly with wides eye which were about to pop out any time.

Is this guy nuts? I said to myself still in shock. Who buys gucci for just a random girl and wait... there are even rare guys who would buy gucci for their girlfriends!!