2. Lost

Her eyes her smile and that overall cute face of her was making me go crazy and the only one desire of mine was to atleast see her or even seeing her from far away... and while thinking all of that a bright smile was pasted all over my face without knowing....

"Woah! Hyung... what are you smiling at so brightly?." Jungkook said coming in my office without knocking as usual.

"Didn't I taught you knock? You punk!" I said frowning at him and hiding the picture in my cell phone.

"And I am not your hyung at office... or you wanna go back to your company?." I said to him as he's only working with me because he don't wanna take the work load of his own company yet.

"Hyungggg!! Ok. I'll knock from now on and won't call you hung at office!." He said annoyingly.

As we got busy again. Jk was still angry like a baby and won't talk to me like always. Ahaa.. now I have to make that baby's mood up.

"Taehyungahh..... I am here. Sign here." Jimin barged in.

"What is it so important that the ceo of a company came in person to sign the documents?" I said as he was my friend but yet he always came to sign the documents himself.

"Haha....signing is only an excuse. I came to see you two." He said as he got seated.

"Ohh... I can hear jimin hyung. But where is he I can't see him?" Hahaha he never leaves to trouble him. These both are always playfull and watching them like that makes our mood always.

"You...!!! Get your ass here. What?? You can't see me?. Huh!!." Jimin said and they both started running and making fuss in the office. Forgetting that these zombies are the rich brats and ceos.

"Wow! There's quite chaotic in here." Suga hyung walked in.

"Hey hyung." I said as I walked towards him.

"Hey gucci boy. Do you plan to work or just make girls out there go crazy for you." He said as he got seated. And we all chuckled.

"Yah! Jk let go you punk! Okay I lost. Let go now." Jimin said he almost knocked out by jk.

"Awww huyng... you are so weak!" Jk said again teasing him.

"Ya right! You fitness freak." Jimin said as we all got seated.

"And also a shorty hyung. Hehehe." Jk said again teasing him and flashing his bunny smile.

"Yahhh! I m only one centimeter short than suga hyung!!!" Jimin said annoyed and we all chuckled.

~~~||~~~

"Rhea! Ashi! Get up you lazy asses...." jenny started screaming first thing in the morning.

"Ahhh... scholar only five more minutes." I said still under my covers cuddling with my pillow in my arms.

"Yah! If we are late to catch that train... we are so damn doomed. We won't get another one to get to our next destination and you won't get nice shots to submit for that competition." Jenny started lecturing again.

"Aishhh... I can't fight you." I got up annoyed and my hair was a mess.

After like 30 minutes we were ready to leave that awesome stay and go further for exploring more cities and beautiful places...

We roamed almost all day long eating and experiencing new places and people... we were amazed by the skins of these people so clear, glowing, shining. I mean I'm definitely gonna take the best skincare products from here..hehe.. we even saved up extra for that.