3. serendipity

"Hey baby, good morning." He came closer to me as I just woke up on a huge bed very comfy and soft mattress.

His eyes were dead seductive and he was tall and carried the tray having breakfast in it. Soon he came and placed the tray on the side of the bed table.

He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb and said in a husky tone..."Did you sleep well?"  Near my ear as his hot breath tickles me, as my whole body had goosebumps.

Soon enough he was looking into my eyes and so was I totally lost in what was happening. He leaned in more closer as his thumb playing with my bottom lip and his lips slightly brushed mine and in no time he pressed his lips to mine softly and started to kiss me as my hand unknowingly went at his back of the neck and then slowly grabbing his soft sliky hair.

Soon enough that soft kiss converting into a passionate one and....

"Hey.... you okay? You feeling better now?" His voice made me snap out of my wild imagination, like really... was I even in a position to imagine all of that.

And the figure standing in front of me was waving his hand was so tall and handsome as hell made me snap out of my thoughts that were not good.

"Huh? Yeah! Uh.. I am good... but.." I was bewildered and numerous questions arouse in my mind like a jet.

"Umm... I know you have hell lot of a questions. But I think you should first have breakfast." He said smiling and damnn that duality hits right through my soul.

"Nooooo! I am really sorry but can I please borrow your cellphone. I really need to call my friends they would be dammn worried about me." I said getting out from the bed more like jumping and feets rapidly up and down like a kid which made him flich a bit and stutter on his words.

"Uh.. oh.. ok ok. Here take it." He immediately took out his cellphone and handed it to me without further questions or thinking twice.

I grabbed it immediately and started to dail Jenny's number as she'll be dying till now worrying about me. Aish! Why the hell I am always a trouble maker. I started to curse under my breath to myself as I put the phone on my ear.

Ringing.....

"Hello! Rhea!?" A voice came from other... obviously jenny. Hearing her voice my eyes became teary and I don't know why I was so happy to know that someone really was worried for me.

"Jenny, its me." As tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Yah!!!!!... where the hell are u? Are you safe? What the fuck happened last night? How did you missed the train? Ahhh I shouldn't have left you alone. I am soo sorry...i..." as I interrupted her with a small chuckle.

"Yah! Do think its funny? We were worried sick you idiot!!!" She said yelling from the other side as if, if it was possible she would just jump from the phone here right away.

"Jenny!!!! Breathe." I said to calm her down and she then was finally breathing. "I am totally fine. I don't know what happened last night... I only remember I passed out and it was snowing." I said as finally we were both calm.

"Ahhh, thank god. I thought something bad happened to you. Where are you now? You didn't even had money to stay anywhere." She said worried.

"I don't know where I am. What I know is.... I am in the house of an extremely handsome hulk. Hehehe." I said as a small chuckle left my mouth which made her angry as hell.

"Woah! Do you think you can joke around right now? " ashi yelled from the other side.

"Wait did you guys get the stay?" I asked.

"Well, thanks to you... we had to spend the night in the hallway of this stay." As ashi sighed and left me shocked.

"Why??? We booked it right?" I asked confused.

"Well you didn't confirmed the stay and due to rush as it was snowing. They gave our room to someone else. But thank god they atleast let us stay in the hallway." Ashi said which left me sooo ashamed of myself and guilty. Why am I such a nuisance to all. Damnn you are no good rhea! I said to myself feeling like jumping off the cliff!.

"Ahhhh!!!! I am sooo very sorry guys.... you are at busan right? Wait there I'll come right away." I said as I started to making rounds from side to side biting my nails.

As that boy's voice interrupted me... as he was hearing all the conversation that I was having.

"Umm you can't go there now as its snowing. Tell your friends to text their location to my number. My friend is also in busan to meet his family. He'll bring your friends back here. And don't worry he's super nice guy and safe too." He said giving me an assuring smile as tears filled my eyes.

"T-thank you soo much. I already owe you a lot..." I said to him again going on the phone.

"Guys... stay where you are. A guy will come and get you guys out of there and bring u here. He's trustworthy so don't worry. And I'll keep in touch with you guys. And I am really very sorry guys." I said again.

"Umm... tell your friends he has burgandy hair color...ohh no wait... its sliver like... I forgot he dyed again yesterday." That handsome man said. Damnn I don't even ask his name.

I told them as he told me and said sorry again.

"Yah! Its okay... you are our family don't forget it ever. We love you dear. Stay there we'll meet soon." Jenny said which made my heart again at peace.

I don't know what good I did to get her as my friend. As I thank god for their presence in my life. Getting friends like this is really blessing and I got that blessing.

They asked me what is blessing?...

I replied smiling... having friends who have the same craziness level as me...who love you like crazy💜.

Finally I hung up on them and back to this guy... the hottest guy in Korea I ever saw through out my trip till now..

"Here... thanks again. I don't know how to repay you for the trouble I had put you in!!" I said feeling greatful.

"Ohhh god! Don't you have anything else to say... you just keep saying thank you and greatful..." he said annoyingly.

I chuckled a bit " so how about we start with some introductions... hey I am rhea." I said extending my hand towards him.

"Finally... rhea... and I am kim taehyung. Really glad to meet you." He said extending his hand and finally that handshake and we smiled as still holding hands...

" He said extending his hand and finally that handshake and we smiled as still holding hands

And this is what you call.....

"Serendipity"

...............

Hey guys.. finally updated.
Just thought today is the best day to update this chapter as its friendship day today💜.

Also really greatful and glad to have such nice viewers and friends.

To all the hidden viewers... vote if you read it... let me see who are my secret viewers😉💜😃.

Love u all... anneyong!!💜💜