EPILOGUE

"I, Cloud.... take you, Jennica, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do as part."

"I, Jennica.... take you, Cloud, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do as part." nakangiting sinabi ni Jennica ang kanyang wedding vow.

A few moments later, inihanda na ang singsing para sa pagsusuot niyon sa isa't isa.

Kinuha ni Cloud ang singsing para kay Jennica. Hinawakan nya ang kamay ni Jennica at saka nitinigan ito sa mata.

"Jennica, I offer you my Love. I offer you my strength. I offer you my weakness. I offer you my support. I offer you my loyalty. I offer you my faith, for as long as we both shall live..." dahan dahang isinusuot ni Cloud ang singsing sa daliri ni Jennica.
"I give you this ring to wear upon your hand, as the symbol of our love and unity. With this ring I marry you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." isinuot na ng tuluyan ni Cloud ang singsing sa daliri ni Jennica.

Agad namang nagtilian ang iba sa mga kaibigan nila.

"Cloud, I will share my joy with you, that it be multiplied. I will share your pain, that it be divided. I will walk by your side as we travel together through life's changes. I will sleep in your arms and that love will be my home. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." isinuot ni Jennica ang singsing sa daliri ni Cloud.

The ceremony goes by, tinginan ng tinginan si Jennica at Cloud. Cloud hold her hand tightly.

'You are the reason why I'm feeling happy right now. Muli kong binubuksan ang puso at isip ko para papasukin ang isang lalaki sa buhay ko....at ikaw yon. Cloud.'

"Jennica and Cloud, you came here today, in the presence of family and friends, to express your love for and commitment to each other. Your lives are forever changed. Now, You can face your fears, for you each will be strength to the other. Now, you can brave the wind, for you each will shelter to the other. Now, though you are two bodies, there is one life before you. And there, in that life may you always find love." ani ng pari at saka pinaglipat ang tingin sa kanilang dalawa.

Humarap sila sa isa't isa at saka deretsong tumingin sa mga mata nila.... magkahawak ang mga kamay.

"They have formalized the bond between them with spoken vows and with the giving and receiving of rings. Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife."

Napangiti sila sa isa't isa. Tapos ay tumango sila pareho sa pari.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Agad namang umingay ang paligid at naghiyawan ang kalalakihan. Ang iba naman ay nagpalakpakan na. Sila Clyden at Cohen naman ay ngumunguso pa at pinagdidikit ang kanilang dalawang kamay para senyas na halikan na ni Cloud si Jennica.

Maski sila Selena at ang mommy at daddy nito ay nakikisenyas narin.

"Ki-kiss nayan! Ki-kiss nayan! Kiss!" sigaw pa nila Samantha.

Slowly, Cloud pulled up the bride's veil and then Leaned to give her a gentle kiss.

Pagkatapos ng halik ay nagtitigan sila.

"I love you...woman"

"I love you, Ulap"

Pagkatapos noon ay tumalikod na sila sa altar para harapin ang mga naghihiyawang tao sa paligid.

Iwinagayway ni Jennica ang hawak na bouquet.

"I PRESENT TO YOU MR. AND MRS. ALCANTARA!" nakangiting sambit ng pari.

Nahagip ng paningin ni Jennica ang isang bulto ng lalaki sa labas ng pintuan ng simbahan. Malayo ito ngunit kilalang kilala nya ang katawang iyon.

Ikinaway naman nya ang kamay nya at saka nginitian ang lalaki.

'Thank you sa pag dalo, You may now rest in peace,
Xeusprim Angelo Acosta'

THE END.

______________________________

Thank you so much!