three

Maleena's POV

Matt and I handed in our project today. "Good job, Matthew and Maleena. On time too, unlike some other people." Mrs.Cunha looked over at two girls. "Kayla and Alex, where is your project?" Kayla and Alex were the new girls on varsity cheer. 

"We forgot it." Kayla chewed her gum. "Well, you two both have afterschool detention and no chewing gum in class!" Mrs.Cunha yelled. "Whatever." Alex whispered. "Don't talk back, Alex." Mrs.Cunha scolded. 

"You got us in trouble, bitch." Kayla glared at me. "Yeah like seriously, what the fuck?" Alex scoffed. "It isn't our fault that we handed it in on time, it's Thursday, you knew it was due today." Matt snapped back. "Sorry Matt." Kayla and Alex batted their eyes. "Bitch." Kayla whispered to me. 

"Thanks for defending me, Matt." I hugged him. "Don't worry about it. Their just jealous." Matt held me in a hug. "I'll see you at lunch?" I looked Matt in the eyes. "Yeah, see you at lunch Beena!" Matt went to his classes. 

-

"Eww this food looks like shit." I picked up the mystery meat with a fork. "Haha so true." Matt pushed it around with his fork. Matt and I talked about random stuff. "Matt!" Zack yelled. That kid always keeps interrupting. "I'll be right back, Beena." Matt got up. "No. I'm coming with you." 

"What?" Matt raised an eyebrow. "You heard me." I got up. "Just can't get enough of me, Beena." Matt winked. I shoved his arm. "What is she doing here?" Zack questioned. "Well, you're talking about me." I smiled. "Nevermind. I'll talk to you later, Matt." Zack walked away. 

"What was that?' I raised an eyebrow. "I dunno." Matt started walking back to the table. "Wanna hang out tomorrow after cheer and football practice?" I asked. "Yeah, you can come to my house. Wait outside of the boys' locker room, I'll meet you there." Matt smiled.

-

School was over and Matt walked me home. I went inside my house and started doing my homework. 

Matt: Beena, Can you help me with English? :D

Maleena: Yea, Facetime me ^.^

I replied. Matt facetimed me. "Damn she's beautiful." Matt whispered. I laughed. "What's so funny?" Matt smiled. "You think I'm beautiful? That's adorable, Matthew." I smiled. "Don't call me Matthew." He tried to hide his blush. "You're cute, Espinosa." 

I think I'm falling for Matt.