Chapter 8

JK POV :

Maybe I should take her home... because I don't want to wake them up... they look so cute peacefully sleeping.... I can look at them for hours!

I drove back home and got out of the car. I slowly took out Woo from y/n's embrace careful enough not to wake up anyone. I took him to a room in the ground floor and kept him on the bed. There were many rooms in our mansion so it was not a problem!

I went back to Y/N... I did not want to wake her up so I carefully picked her up and took her to the same room as Woo. She also looked like a little kid in my arms. She slowly wriggled in my arms as I giggled at her cuteness. I layed her beside Woo covered them with a blanket, kissed both of their foreheads and went to my room.

*Morning*

Jw (Jungwoo) Pov:

I woke up in the morning and saw Y/N eomma beside me I did not want to get up I moved closer to her and wrapped my hand around her and drifted off to dreamland again. I love to be in her safe and caring embrace.

JK POV:

I woke up in the morning as I had to check up on Y/n and Woo. I hope she doesn't freak out or get angry at me! I walked towards their room and saw them sleeping. Jungwoo looked so satisfied in his sleep. I took a few pictures of them... OK now I am not a creep... I just took a few pictures... I know I don't really have the right to but... Who cares!? She won't even know... I can send it to Hyungs also... No! No! No! She looks so cute! Not sending! This picture is only going to be with me! Later I will send some other picture...not this!

I sat on the couch waiting for them to wake up. Y/N slowly started to move. She woke up and saw Jungwoo beside her she kissed his forehead and tried to adjust her eyes in the light.

Y/N: Where am I? Jungwoo? Umm this is my room? No! However Good morning cruel world! (tilting her head with eyes almost closed) (stretching)

She said jumping out of the bed.

Jk: Oh... Good morning!

She was almost about shout but she stopped and opened her eyes trying to scan everything around her and then herself. She looked at me.

Jk: I can explain!

Y/N: Oh... It's OK! Thank you!

She slightly bow down her head.

Jk: You slept in the car with Jungwoo so I got you here... I did not want to disturb you as you looked tired!

Y/N: Thank you!

Jk: umm.... You can use the guest room. The maids already left some clothes and toiletries for you yesterday as it was late. It's in the second floor... 3rd room from right.

Y/N: Thank you!

She left the room. I layed beside Jungwoo.

Y/N POV :

Oh no! I am such an IDIOT how could I just... Ahh! OK now hurry Y/N get out of his house before he kicks you out! I quickly got ready took a bath and started to look like a human! Hurry hurry get out of this place! I was going down to search for the exit when I heard Jungwoo scream. I quickly run to the room and saw Jungkook sitting beside Jungwoo.

Jw: Eomma became appa!!! Ahh!!! Ghost appa!!! Leave my appa!!! Where is my appa!!

Jk: Yha! Woo I am your appa!

Jw: No where is my eomma then? You ate her? My appa wouldn't eat her!

Jk: I did not eat anyone! Y/N! See she is there!