Chapter 26

⚠  WARNING ⚠ 

(Author's note: This chapter contains a lot of mental break down and depressing stuff. So If you are going through something like that... DONT READ! You might end up harming yourself... Text me in pc or on my board or in the comments... I will explain you the entire chapter... Please dont harm yourself... I cant take more gulits... I hope you listen to me... Because I care for you!

 Because I care for you!

(I purple you! 💜)

You can read the little part after to be continued... If you are sure you are not going through mental break down please continue...)

I opened the door and froze there heart broken after what I saw....
.
.
.
.
.
He was k-kissing a girl...

I felt like my entire world broke apart... The girl turned towards me with a smirk... I couldn't see either of them clearly because my eyes were full of tears. I couldn't leave Jungwoo alone so I just ran out of the office with him... Not like Jungkook stopped me or called out for me to give an explanation...Like he did not even care... He did not even react. Did he like it?

This shows how important I am to him! This is his love for me??? After my mom and dad passed away...whatever hurt me never broke me cause that was way heavier than the tiny things happening... Now... I feel the same pain...the same hurt... Like I have no one... Like no one loves me... What did I do to deserve this?? The tears did not seem to stop anytime soon. I sat in a cab and drove back to Jeon mansion with Jungwoo.

Jw: N-noona dont cry!!

He wiped my tears from his tiny hands and side hugged me I wrapped my hand around his little body... He was the only innocent soul who actually loved me I guess...but unfortunately... I cannot live with him anymore...

After I reached the mansion I gave Jungwoo a glass of water because he might be tired and then packed up my things... I did not care to keep them in order... I just dumped everything in my suit case...with the memories of the girl over Jungkook and Kissing him still flashing in my mind and tears still flowing like a continuous river I pulled my suit case to the living room.

Jungwoo came running to me...

Jw: N-Noona?? Y-You are leaving??

I was not in a condition to answer anything I wiped my tears before coming infront of my little baby because I knew he would be hurt. I just nod my head slightly.

Jw: Noona! Dont go! I cannot live without you! I love you noona please stay! (crying)

He was a crying mess...his eyes were red, cheeks and nose were red and wet. I bent and hugged him. I couldnt stop myself from breaking down. We both were crying...

Y/n: I-I...too l-lo-ve...y-ou ba-by...

With every word my breath trembled and voice cracked.  I cried more and so did he. I pulled back and looked at him. I wiped his tears and mine too.