Chapter 20

Jk Pov:

Within 2 mins y/n opened the door. She put her hand behind her back trying to hide it but I noticed it.

Jk: What happened??

I pulled her hand and saw lots of blood dripping of it. From her face and puffy eyes I could tell she was crying and when I tried to peek in her house was a mess.

What happened to her? What happened here?

Jk: Y/n!! Is everything Ok?? What happened?? Why is your hand bleeding?? Let me treat it.

Y/n: Oh Jungkook! I am fine... Its nothing... Is just got a small cut.

She said with a fake smile trying to hide the mess in her background.

Jk: No! It is not!

I pulled her inside and reached out for the first aid box as I made her sit on the couch. Her wound was deep. The glass piece was deep inside her hand. I started to clean the wound and apply the ointment as she looked at me with many confused expressions.

Jk: Now will you tell me what happened here??

Y/n: Oh... Nothing actually... I'm fine!

She gave me a smile through all the pain she had. I can feel her pain! I've seen it... I've felt it... I've gone through it!

I hugged her but she did not respond for a moment. Soon I felt something wet on my shoulder and sobs could be heard. She hugged me back tight and broke into tears.

She was crying in my arms and I just let her stay for sometime. While this was happening my vision landed on a broken photo frame with blood and pieces of glass, maybe that was the glass which hurt her hand. I saw a beautiful marriage picture of 2 members maybe it was her mom and dad.

 I saw a beautiful marriage picture of 2 members maybe it was her mom and dad

I looked around to see more and all the things were fallen... Glasses and vas were broken. My eyes landed on the back of y/n's neck, it was all purple like someone had held it really tight. I tried to see more carefully when I noticed other small bruises on y/n's hands, neck and legs. After a few minutes when she stopped crying. I gave her a glass of water and tried to calm her down.

Jk: Y/n! We are friends, aren't we?

She looked at me and slightly nod her head.

Jk: Then tell me what happened... Friends don't hide things right?

She looked at me and slowly started to speak in a very soft voice which made everything around kind of creepy because of cold weather and pin drop silence.

Y/n: M-My step mom came h-home.

She was mad. She started throwing things and h-hiting me. I-I don't know why but she got the owner of this apartment on her side and they are planning to t-throw me out without following the c-contract even t-though I paid the rent.

She was sobbing and breathing heavily while speaking.

(Author: Imagine guys Imagine
Readers: 😑😑😑 We know!
Author: ok... 😶😶😶)

Y/n: S-She said I am an ugly curse who ate away m-my m-my Mom and Dad.

She started crying again.

Jk: No you are not! You are the most beautiful person and also a huge good luck to me and Jungwoo!!

I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. I got a call it was from Jin hyung.

Jk: Just give me a minute y/n!

*On call*

Jin: Yha! Jungkook-ahh I am with Jungwoo he says he wanna meet eomma so he wants to go to her place!

Jk: No hyung! Please take him home dont get him here...

Jin: He is crying!! He is your drama queen kid just like you!

Jk: Please! Get him a chocolate and take him home.

Jin: Ok! Come home soon! Bye!

Jk: Thankyou hyung! Bye!

*End of the call*

Jk: Y/n! Lets file a complaint against your mom!

Y/n: I cannot... She was bad with me but she is my step sister's mother... Where will she go... My step sister will be homeless without her... She cannot even survive like me...

Jk: Why do you care about them?

Y/n: If I dont... I will be just like them... Then I wont have the right to call them wrong! I would never wanna be like them!

Jk: Oh... Where will you live?

Y/n: I dont know... I have to leave to night... They want this place empty by tomorrow morning...

She stood up and started collecting the main parts of the broken photo frame and her face had a sad expression while picking up the picture of her parents.

Jk: Why dont you live with us???

To be continued...

(Author's Note: Thanks for waiting dear readers! I know this was kinda small and you guys are cursing me... but... Sorry!! And Yhea Deal is a Deal my friend😛😛😛😛😂😂😂 As I said before... I am a very evil Author... 😈😈😈)