The meeting

Momo was getting dressed to go visit izuku in prison. On the way to the front door she was stopped by someone calling her name she turns around to see the non-believers.
Momo: what do you guys want ?
Mina: we wanted to make sure if your ok and want to see if your coming to the party?
Momo: what party?
Bakugo: for the arrest of that useless Deku.
Momo was resisting the urge to strangle them.
Momo: look I'm not going to the stupid party. so if you excuse me I have some where to be.
After she left the class got skeptical about her but they shrugged it off. Momo called her limo to drive her to Tartarus after a while she finally made it to Tartarus, after waiting the door opens to reveal izuku. He sees momo and smiles, she smiles back.
Izuku: hey.
Momo: hey.
They look at each other for a minute until momo started to tear up.
Momo: it hurts. It hurts to know that your not gonna be there when I need you. It hurts to know that I won't get to see your smile every morning. I love you izuku.
Izuku: I..love you too momo.
Momo liked how at izuku.
Izuku: I really liked you momo for awhile before me and ochako started dating. I thought you liked todoroki but I guess I was wrong.
They leaned closer and kissed and it turned into making out for about five minutes and it was almost time for her to leave not before making a promise.
Izuku: when I get out me, you, eri and maybe even Kota can be a family.
Momo: yea. I would love that.
They connected there four heads and then she left not before kissing him on the cheek.
(With momo)
She got back to the dorms with a smile on her face while thinking about izuku she went to her dorm and got for bed because tomorrow was gonna be one annoying day.
(With izuku)
He got jumped by prisoners by the league but fend them off and was put into a coma. He woke up in a white void and saw five figures standing there and they decided to talk .
Goku: hi I'm goku let me introduce you. The one on blue is vegeta. the green one is piccolo. The one in the jacket is trunks. And the one in the is my son gohan. We chose you to be our successor.
Piccolo: so do you accept?
Izuku: ok but how do I-
Trunks: mind training.
Izuku: figures
Goku: ok your training starts now.
Piccolo: DOGE.
As he punches izuku in the face.