DEKU VS DABI (part 1)

A gust of wind blows through the street and in those streets were Izuku and Dabi standing there with a smirk on there faces.
Izuku: I'm assuming you got quirk upgrade as well ?
Dabi:.....no I didn't, I refused it in fact.
Izuku: may I ask why ?
Dabi: I would be throwing away my pride and honor.
Izuku smiles at his statement.
Izuku: dabi you have my respect. Not only do you have pride but honor. But I don't see why you became a villain?
Dabi: because I thought if I killed endeavor. My little brother, shoto from being used by endeavor but the way I did it was wrong and I also failed to save him and now he's a monster.
Izuku: you had good intentions so I see you did what needed to do tho It failed you try to protect him so that's all I need to here to know there's some good in you. Now let's get this started.
They shot beams at the same time and they clash beams creating a burst of energy and in a instant they fight in the middle.

Izuku and dabi meet in mid air and exchange blows and stop when there hands are in front of each other.
Izuku: you've gotten faster.
Dabi: I could say the same for you.
Izuku tries to gut punch dabi but he catches it and throws him to a wear house and he walks inside looking for Izuku and sees him charging up a Kamehameha and he shots a ki blast at him but when it hits he starts cracking and shatters.
Dabi: a mirror?!?
Izuku is behind him with his hand out.
Izuku: this fight is over.
Dabi: I guess it is. Go on. Kill me.
Izuku puts his hand on Dabis shoulder.
Izuku: as I said. I respect you and not to mention warn is about this so it's the right thing to do is not kill you.
Izuku and Dabi fly up into the air but before they can go again Izuku's right arm is frozen in ice.
Izuku: what the ?
Izuku looks around and sees shoto.
Shoto: it's about time I finally make you suffer midorya.