The party and training

(Two months later)
Mandalay and inko we're getting ready to drop off eri and Kota at the dorms. Mandalay and inko grew to be great friends and lucky for inko the pussycats actually believe izuku is innocent and she was more excited to here how many people believe he didn't do it. After dropping them off to midnight at the front gate she wanted to talk to inko.
Inko: what would like to talk about ?
Midnight:....I'm sorry.....
Inko: what do you mean?
Midnight: I'm sorry for assuming things to early I didn't see that I was wrong for what it's worth I'm sorry I didn't believe your son.
Inko saw the guilt and tears in her eyes.
Inko: I forgive you because I see that you really mean that.
Midnight: thank you ms midorya.
Inko: please,call me Inko.
After a hug, midnight took eri and Kota to the dorms before they entered they asked question.
Eri: can we go to mama momos room?
Kota: please.
Midnight: I thought uraraka was your mom?
Eri: she betrayed papa's trust.
Kota: and abandon him.
Midnight was surprised but understand. After they went inside they saw the class setting up for the party after explaining to them what the party is for eri was sad and Kota was livid. they continued the way to momos room and knocked on the door.
Momo: coming.
She opens the door to see eri,Kota and midnight.
Momo: hi guys.
Eri/Kota: hi mama/mom
Momo was surprised but went with it.
Momo: so why are you guys here?
Eri: wanted to come visit.
Kota: yea kinda wanted to hang out with our mom.
Momo: I thought-
Kota: no she's not anymore they are not my family anymore they betrayed his trust. There not my family.
Eri: and the people who believe he didn't do it is our family.
Momo: smiles at this.
Midnight: you two have fun.
Eri: bye grandma midnight.
Midnight left with a smile on her face. Momo brought the two of them in her dorm. Non-believers were heart broken but thought the two of them will come to terms with it. Kirishima was in izukus room looking for evidence but couldn't find any. It was the night of the party and everything was ready for the night when they went to go check on the the family of three they saw through a creek of the door eri , Kota and momo looking throw pictures of them and izuku.

 It was the night of the party and everything was ready for the night when they went to go check on the the family of three they saw through a creek of the door eri , Kota and momo looking throw pictures of them and izuku

They laughed at some of them and smiled at some then eri and Kota fell a sleep on momo. She tucked them and her self into bed eri started to have a nightmare. Momo noticed and hugged her close agetting a mama from eri she also hugged Kota close and fell a sleep.
(Tartarus)
(Year 1)
Izuku learned piccolos technique along with gohans
(Year 2)
Trunks teaches izuku to use a sword.
(Year 3)
Vegeta taught him about pride and sometimes to be cold hearted while teaching him his techniques.
(Year 4)
Goku trained izuku and during that time izuku was able to go ssj1, 2, and 3.
After saying goodbye, izuku finally woke up after being in a coma for about two months he changed a lot he is 183cm and has now has black spiky hair.
(Back at the dorms)
Kirishiam was still looking in the izukus dorm for evidence until a book fell on his head.
Kirishima: ow what the- hero Analysis?
He opened the book to see everyone in class 1-A quirks. And it got him thinking on why would he need to steal it if he already has it. He ran through the door to nezus office and ran through the sea of people and ran through the front door to nezus office and he started knocking on the door. The door opens to reveal nezu.
Nezu: may I help you?
Kirishima: sir I have evidence that izuku didn't do it.
Nezu: may I ?
He hands nezu the book. As he starts to read it, his eyes show guilt.
Nezu: I will leave right now and I'll go get all might.
Thank you for showing me how blind I was. You may head back to the dorms.
Kirishima: yes sir.
What they didn't know was some one listening to there conversation.
???: Now I can finally get revenge on the people who slaughter my race.
He walked out of the shadows.

B.Oren: they will feel the power of baby Oren but first I need some hero bait with some villains.
Soon he captured all of class 1-a and b mei shinso
Melissa, the pros , big three , David , Inko , the class 1-a and b parents , eri , Kota , and the L.O.V and took them to the usj.