DEKU VS URATOGA CONCLUSION. DEKU VS BAKUGO. (Part 1)

Izuku gut punches uratoga and kicks her to the ground. He grabbed her leg and spun her around and sent her through 5 buildings. Uratoga knees izuku in the gut and punches him to the ground. She starts throwing explosive knives at him. He sees them and starts running while dodging them he's does a back flip and kicks her in the face and she gets sent crashing to the ground.
Uratoga: why do you keep on fighting it? WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.
Izuku: GO TO HELL.
Izuku grabs her leg and throws her up into they air. He teleports to her and kick her to the ground.
Izuku: TIMES 10X KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAA

Izuku fires it hits causing a explosion to erupt and when the smoke clears it reveals uraraka in her old costume knocked out and the same for toga

Izuku fires it hits causing a explosion to erupt and when the smoke clears it reveals uraraka in her old costume knocked out and the same for toga. Izuku fly's off further into the city until he gets hit in the face by a explosion and it sends him crashing to a building.
Bakugo: congratulations, you beat those annoying sluts. I'm honestly impressed. Not many pros make it past them.
Izuku: thanks. But kicking your ass will hold a special place in my heart.
Bakugo: oh how thoughtful of you, I can't wait until I see on the ground dead.
Izuku and Bakugo charge at each other and exchange blows.
Izuku thoughts: his explosions are like the gauntlet explosions.
Izuku goes to use a Big Bang attack but is interrupted by Bakugo appearing behind him and kicking him through a tower causing it to fall. Izuku gets up and dusts himself off.
Bakugo: this power he gave me has quite a kick don't it.
Izuku: and who's this "he"?
Bakugo: he shouldn't be your concern right now. What should be. IS ME.
They charge at each other and there fists clash.