SPARRING AND THE OFFER

1 day later eri is at inkos house and Kota at mandalay house on a Monday morning. Izuku wakes up to see Momo in his new room.

 Izuku wakes up to see Momo in his new room

Momo: morning handsome.
Izuku: morning beautiful.
After peck on the lips they hug.
Momo: are you ready to start your day back at ua?
Izuku: well there's two teachers I like so I guess.
Momo: and who might those be?
Izuku: that would be all might and ms. Midnight.
Momo: why her?
Izuku: she visited my mother and still does she sees midnight as a friend so I consider her a auntie.
Momo: well that's nice. Now come on we're gonna be late.
After going to her room to change izuku put his uniform on and put a capsule in his pocket.
He walked down to the common room and saw kirishima.
Kirishima: morning bro. I thought you went for your run.
Izuku: I decided not to for today. Oh and thanks for finding evidence of my innocence I appreciate it.
Kirishima: no problem bro.
They fist bump and start watching some sports. One by one everyone was in the common room doing there own thing. Izuku gets up and heads to class until he feels a hand on his shoulder he turns his head to see Bakugo.
Izuku: what the hell do you want Bakugo.
Bakugo was surprised he didn't call him kacchan.
Bakugo: you are going to tell me where and how the hell you got this strong and I'm ordering you.
Izuku: you know, it's funny coming from the human embodiment of a Pomeranian.
Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Bakugo gets held back by kaminari and izuku just walks away followed by kirishima, tokoyami, shoji and sato. Izuku gets to class to see momo already there.
Izuku: your early.
Momo: well I kinda just get the day done so I can spend time with you.
Izuku: I could say the same.
After awhile everyone was now in class then aizawa walks through the door.
Aizawa: all right everyone today we're gonna be doing some sparring.
Everyone got hyped up Bakugo had grin while izuku didn't care.
Aizawa: everyone get your costumes on and meet me at ground beta.
After awhile everyone had there costumes on and izuku got done putting his new one on that was in the capsule.

Everyone was surprised at his new suit.
Aizawa: alright lets get started first up midorya vs Bakugo. The street will be the battle ground.
Izuku got into his stance and uses full cowling at 100%.
Bakugo: YOUR GOING DOWN YOU USELESS BASTARD.
Bakugo launches himself at izuku and tries to punch him but he catches it and coked his fist back and punches him.