~Special Chapter~

Camera's POV

"Sit down now, all of you! I'll get Sero to tape you to the couch, Bakugo!" A person at the height of 5'3 with an asymmetrical pixie cut yells at Bakugo. Izuku, his family and friends. Todoroki is next to him, and Bakugo pops down next to him. The brown haired male looks at the camera, and puts person peace signs, grinning.

"Welcome to this special chapter, with a Q&A! Here, we have all the characters. First of all a question for how are we all feeling?"

The people on the couch have a variety of "fine", "okay", and "good". Izuku just looks nervous. The male smiles at the camera tiredly.

"Just had a huge mental breakdown, but I'm feeling pretty good now. Thank you for asking!" They grin wider.

"Okay, next up, for Izuku. 'Can I have a hug?'" The enby reads off their phone. Izuku nods, then stands up and hugs the camera. He goes to sit back down on the couch.

"Next, Todoroki. 'How did you feel when you found Izu-kun in the condition he was in?'" The brown haired person looks at Todoroki. He looks at Izuku, then at the camera.

"I was furious. It didn't seem right that someone had injured him so badly. Luckily for Monoma, he wasn't there. If he was, there would have been a fight." He says in his monotone voice. Izuku looks up at him, shocked.

"Really?" He asks, awed. The half and half boy nods.

"Okay, and next question. 'Bakugo, can you stop being an angry pomeranian for more than one second?" Author-kun giggles.

"EH?! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU HEAR ME?!" The pomeranian yells. Izuku taps his shoulder.

"Kacchan.... Maybe you shouldn't yell on camera."

"Right. I guess it'd look bad on my permanent record."

"And as for the final question with Todobakudeku?" The person winks slyly. "Find out as this book continues~"