~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖~

Luca's P.O.V

I was frantic to say the least. It was the first day of my senior year at my new school and I was currently hightailing it to the bus stop. If waking up late wasn't enough, I also spent almost an hour choosing what to wear. These two combined with the fact that I still do not have a drivers license and cannot drive to school, may be the reason I miss the bus today. 

I skidded to a stop, almost bumping into a group of people just as the yellow bus to prison pulled into a stop. I look up, breathing heavily while getting a good look at the group and seeing that they are looking at me. "Damn white people trying to take over every  fucking neighborhood we got huh" A girl mutters under her breath.

I stand up looking away, already getting a bad feeling about this. Before my anxiety could reach me the bus started loading and I fell right in line with everyone, stuffing myself into the bus. I sat at the front since it seemed pretty bare besides a few kids, seeming to be freshmen listening to music and eating.

I sighed and let my mind set at ease while I make way to what could possibly be the worst day of my life.

~Time skip to school~

Shivers ran down my spine as I stepped into the corridors of the overly crowded school. Looking around it seemed that there were groups of people along each wall all having their own individual conversations. I remember going into the office with my mom for registration, so again I make my way to the same place to retrieve my locker and my schedule.

While walking to the office I spot a group of tall men standing near a classroom, all very well built. One boy with a curly afro has a basketball tucked under his strong biceps so I could only assume the whole group played basketball.  That's when one of the boys took a glance away and happened to spot me staring.

Great

Trying to avoid any conflict, I quickly look down and shuffle to the office. Walking inside, I see an older woman; presumably in her mid 50's, typing away at a computer while a few students sit in the office chairs.

I walk up to her and quietly ask "Is there a way I can get my schedule" She looked up, squinting through her thick frames before simply saying "Name".

"Luca, Luca Scott. I'm a seni-" I was quickly cut off as she handed me my schedule while saying a quick "Classes start at 8:20"

I nodded as I made my way out of the glass doors of office again, looking around at the hallways that are starting to clear from people heading to class. I looked down at the thin yellow tinted sheet of paper in my hands and thought to myself:

Locker number...A163

I kept muttering to myself and wondering...Why in the flying frig is there a letter in front of the numbers

I looked at the lockers in the hallway that i'm already in and they all had C in front of the numbers. I huffed knowing my locker was not in this hallway, I had no way of telling where my actual locker was, and I had only ten minutes to figure it out and get to class on time.

I looked around and they only people I saw were the group of the (assumed) basketball players. Gripping the sleeves of my oversized sweater, I mustered up my very last ounce of courage for the day and walked up to the group.