chapter 1

Charaters:
I am bad at describing, so this is how the characters look.

Charaters:I am bad at describing, so this is how the characters look

Kate
Age: 16

Kate Age: 16

Evan
Age:19

EvanAge:19

Mr. Daniel whington
Age:57

 Daniel whingtonAge:57

Mrs. Siorz whington
Age: 53

Andrea , evans sisterAge: 26

Age: 26

Andrea , evans sisterAge: 26

Julia , kate's mom
Age: 48

I couldn't find one suitable for kates dad. Just think of old man similar feature with kate. All other characters including kates dad are temporary amd keep changing with new, so i just casted for the protagonists. Hope this will do.

Authors note:
The whole story was not intended to hurt anyone in anyway. It was not based on any individual. Its truly and purely just for pleasure of reading my illusional story. Hope you guys like it.

**********************************
Kate**

I woke to sunlight down my lane dancing on my face striking through the gap in curtains. I loved to wake up early to watch the birds chirping in the garden. It was not big but enough to grow some flower plants of different colours , tomato and other daily using veggies. I water them daily in mornings and our family actually lives on these veggies alone. My father, Mr.William Mckinzie working as driver since forever to the most famous billionare of town Mr.Daniel whington. I heard Mr.whigton was so pleased to have my dad work for him as my dad was most loyal person anyone can ever find and i also heard from my mom that Mr.Whington offered many privilages ,all of which my dad politely refused, as expected. My mom is housewife coz my dad earned enough for us to live. They are not greedy and never expected even a single penny thats not theirs.

To say it short,I am my dads little princess and he has always been my hero. He was a gentleman as considered by all the neighbours. I am proud of the good name we have in town or society or waterver, even though we are not well off. People say im a zerox copyof him insideout. And talking about garden, i started to look after the plants in highschool after my mom planted them when i was still a child. Wait..did i tell you that tommorow ill be turning 16 and i am reallly exited?!! As i was a typical nerd all my life i had no much friends and family and the plants in garden and Sophia, my only bestfriend also my neighbour,are all i have. We went to same school all our lives. So i never felt i was alone or leftout actually. My birthday was always celebrated with sophia, dad and mom with a delicious choclate cake made by mom. I only get to eat cake on my birthday in a whole year,so thats the part of celebration i was waiting when i told exitedly about my birthday. So by now u would have understood that i never ever went out to parties and stuff. My mom makes deliciuos food so i never actually felt like going out to eat.
I wore my casuals and got ready when my mom called me for breakfast. "Ill be late today so dont wait for me and get to bed early " my dad told to mom while whiping hands after finishing breakfast. He gave a perk on my forehead and left to work. I also waved bye to mom and walked towards sophia who was already waiting and together we left to college.

It was almost 9pm and dad still didnt get home. I closed my book that i was reading and started to walk towards dining table where my mom has arranged dinner. When we sat to eat, one of my dads collegue came rushing towards the main door. My mom soon walked towards him and in a couple of minutes, shattered to floor after listening to something he told to my mom with great grief. With that i immediately walked towards her knowing something serious happened. She didnt talk a word but walked towards the car that the person came by. I could say she was holding back from crying out loud. He told me to get on too but i didnt understand what was happening. Before i picture the scene that was happening i was already in hospital and i knew something must have happened to my dad. Just with that thought tears started to roll from my eyes and my mom was still there beside me emotion less. Mr.whington walked towards us with tears rolling from his eyes and despair was clear in his eyes.
" I am really sorry Mrs.Mckinzie ,i.... it was all my fault that u....l.. lost ur beloved. He saved my life while sacrificing his own. That truck should have hit 'me' and i should have been there in that position. He was such a great preson...i really never wanted this to happen and this was all beacause of me" With that he kneeled down before my mom. I couldnt digest the word 'lost' in his words. Did that mean he is no more? Nooo, this cant be happening. I started crying out loud with no resistance at all.
After a deep nd long pause"It had to happen so it happened. It was not your fault and this was not intentional. U are not to be blamed" my mom spoke finally. I cant believe she still managed to stay strong and still emotionless. We saw dad covered with white sheets and could not register the facts still. Is this all really happening!?! Tell me its all just a nightmare. I can see my mom totally broken but still not even a tear drop from her eyes. I cant even imagine what she must have been going through.
"U can take the body to home" The doctor said. I couldnt stand the word body. The fact that he is no more is horrific. I cant imagine this. I want to undo whole thing if i could.

*****authors note*****
Its uneddited and being my first writing, please forgive any mistakes and please do correct me through ur comments. Italics mean the mind voices that they are saying to themselves. And yeah do let me know if you are enjoying it.