chapter 3

[A/N]: the above picture potrays the hall of Mr.whington.
Guys its going to be interesting now on with all the Kate and Evan encounters and story is going to take intersting turns. Please Read* vote* comment*

Kate***

I didnt know when i fell asleep but i find it hard to open eyes. I tried hard to get down and walk forwards. But i gaped at the big gates which opened to a big mansion like the kings had lived once. I could belive my eyes. We entered inside and a very welcoming face of Mr.whington welcomed us inside with hos whole family waiting beside him to get introduced. He was so down to earth being this rich. I saw two ladies one is my mom age and other is just elder to me. Both were smiling nicely but the girls smile was more pleasent and happier smile. Just when i was about to see another person which could be a male who was entering hall from other side, i was disturbed by greetings of Mr.whington. He introduced me nd my mom to to those two ladies ass they greeted too . Just when he was about to say something pointing next to me , my vision got blurred . Before it went totally dark, i could feel myself sinking to ground but suddenly felt grip of a very muscular toned body.

Evan***
I took bath and got dressed to go to college and as i was entering hall i could see 2 ladies and i knew instantly who were they. They should be late Mr.Mckinzies family. I saw a girl of my age ,presumably being kate standing greeting my family. As i approached them to join in intro i felt kate weaking as her knee started to bend. I immediately took her in grip holding her with my two hands to make sure she doesnt fall to the ground. Her red puffy eyes started to close totally and she was left unconsious in my arms . She was lean but beautiful. My dad hurriedly told me to carry her to my room and her mom tensed at the situation. They all followed me as i carried her to her room in bridal style and i didnt feel her weight at all. I had never done this to anyone before. For the fact that i was handsome and rich girls fall over me. They throw them to me but i least cared them because they all act like sluts. I knew they were all back of me for my looks , money and popularity. My popularity was because i was football team captain. I cant help being popular for being what i am. I even top almost all the subjects. So i was also adored by teachers and not just students. I never cared for any girl nor i felt any of them beautiful. But she, the minute i touched , i felt something very different. Drifting those thoughts away i looked at her, who was lying now on bed and doctor came in just then to check her. Dad must have called. He was our family doctor and he will arrive within 10minutes when we call. He gets paid hell lot for that. So never delayed till date.
I left her room after recieving thanks from her mom a several times. She was really pleasant and kind hearted. Later i left to college. I got one more year to graduate from here. Its been just one month since the new term started. While driving back to home that evening i hoped she was fine and would be awake by now. Was i just thinking of her!? Like really ! Jesus! What happened to me? I never thought of any girls well being other than mom and sis. May be i already accepted her into family as my dad asked us to.

Kate****
I woke up slowly opening my eyes. I saw my mom, Mr and Mrs.whington and Andrea standing beside the bed.
"How are you kate? Are you alright now?" Mr.whiton asked worriedly.
"Uh..ya i am alright now and sorry for the trouble Mr.whington" I looked down not seeing in eye.
"You should not be sorry for this at all kate. You are also like my daughter from now on like Andrea and please dont call me Mr.whington. Just call me uncle Daniel or even dad" and i finally looked in his eye for the word dad. He is really concerned for me and i started to like him already but i cant call him dad. Its just one person for me and no one would ever replace it. "Thanks uncle Daniel" i finalised to call him just that.
"U can call me aunt Siroz then" spoke Mrs. Whington. "Sure aunt siroz " i smiled back with same amount of love she showered in her one smile.
you havent eaten anything for so long i guess lets have breakfast first. Also Mrs.Mckinzie, please join us and can i call you Julia" she asked.
"Ofcourse you can mam but please just treat me like any other maid. Ill be working here. You both were really generous to look after us and treat my daughter like your own and i cant impose any more to this . Please. " she looked at both uncle and aunt.
"No this is not happening Julia if you really want to work you can just supervise all the maids in this home. We have many already and you are not imposing anything on us so please dont say such things again. You are eating with us and you can always help me if you want to do work but surely not doing any maids work" she told all at once giving no pauses and my mom had no other option but accept. Meanwhile uncle Daniels cell rang, while walking out to take the call he asked aunt Siroz and Andrea to show moms and my rooms respectively. Wait are we having seperate rooms!! This is amazing. I never really had room of my own and always slept with my parents in one big room with matress on floor.
Andrea showed my room and i literally squealed looking at my room as it was super luxury cute room with attatched bathroom. I guess even mom has one like that only. She showed me ather rooms also. "This floor has only yours,mine, and my brothers room" she explained the whole floor as we walked through house. so the person who stopped me from falling on floor in morning could be her brother i thought. Moms room is in other corner of ground floor along with kithchen, dining room(continuous to living room), guest room and Mr. And Mrs whingtons room(the opposite corner). Each room is super luxury and interiors are really amazing. All the art works held on walled made me stare at then for long time. The top floor has a huge library, gym and gaming room that has different videogames and indoor games. Some golf kit , football and basket ball was lying there too at one corner.
" So that is the end of home tour and we have amazing big garden also. you should have seen its entrance while coming in." she said. " I cant explain how amazing the house is. Its more like a castle than house and i cant believe ill be living here from now on" I truthfully told her. She is about 5 to 6 years older than me but she instantly became a very good friend. We talked the whole day roaming evrywhere in house and i see that my mom and aunt also became good friends. As we are waling in to garden uncle Daniel arrived in a big fanciest car i have ever seen. There are also 3 other cars parked which are all amazing in choclate,burgundy and deep purple colours whike he arrived in white car. I also saw a black car i remeberd and it flashed to me that Andreas brother would have taken it.
As the driver opened the car door uncle Daniel came out and walked towards us. I have to say he is old but very handsome and charismatic.
"Hello ladies ,having fun? "Before listening to our reply he cut off " Come lets have lunch" . Later we all dined together.
"Kate, i made your admission in the same college as Evan.He is in your senior year so he can help you with all the college stuff. You can also to college evryday with him. You will have all the books needed in your room by evening. Also you will have a laptop and cellphone of your own with all our numbers feeded . Andrea you both can go shopping today evening to buy all the other stuff you needed. Ill put more money in your card. In two days even you will have your card kate. You can ask me directly anything you wanted at anytime " With that he concluded saying all at once. It was so much to take in for me at that point of time." I just dont want to keep you bored at home thinking about all the tragedic things happened in past, so i thought its better if you go to college starting tommorow"he added seeing the hesistation in me."okay. I will do that uncle Daniel. Thanks a lot" i replied finally.
"No thanks no sorries anymore kate.we are a family now" aunt Siroz said. How could evryone be so kindhearted in this home. I am so indebted to them i thought. "I will do that aunty " I gave a wide smile to her. My mom also gave a smile to them and i am thankful as i saw an expression in her expression-less face after this long time.