Episode 1 - It begins

Finally, they graduated from college. They continue to live a normal life. The next morning, Pony woke up to the sound of his phone, there was someone calling him until he saw "Oh, it's Zizzy, why is she awake?" said Pony with a tired voice. He picked up the call and Zizzy said; "Hello? Pony?" "Yes, what's wrong? Why are you awake?" answered Pony. "I just want to make sure you're safe" said Zizzy "Safe? From what?" asked Pony. Zizzy answered "Didn't you hear about the infection?" "Oh yeah, right" said Pony while heading to the bathroom. "Are you sick?" asked Zizzy. "No, no, I'm okay" answered Pony. "Can I come to your house in an hour?" asked Zizzy while shaking. "Sure, why not?" answered Pony. After an hour, Zizzy came over to Pony's house. Pony was eating carrots for breakfast. Zizzy brought some grass for her to eat in case she's hungry. They talked for a bit, then suddenly Pony sighed. "What's wrong?" asked Zizzy. "Nothing" answered Pony. After that Pony held both Zizzy's hands and said; "Zizzy, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" Zizzy answered. Pony got so excited to the point he hit his head on the fridge. After that, the continue to date and then they went to Zizzy's house and then the sisters approached and Zuzy asked; "Who is this?" "It's Pony or you could say.... Zizzy's boyfriend" answered Zaza. Zaza left Zuzy with confusion the entire time after that. Pony and Zizzy just likes to hang out in their room just the both of them playing games. After they got tired of playing, Zizzy decided to lay on the floor. Pony came closer to Zizzy and then kissed her on the cheeks. "W- what are you doing?" asked Zizzy while blushing. "Nah, nothing. I just thought you wanted a kiss" replied Pony. Zizzy's cheeks went so red to the point Pony kept on kissing her.

To be continued....