Episode 2 - The Nightmare That Actually Come True

It's 12am and Zizzy and Pony are still awake watching movies. They sit there eating their popcorn with the lights off, they start to get tired and yawn multiple times until Pony finally fell asleep. The movie was over and Zizzy had to carry Pony all the way to their room. Pony woke up and start to realise that everything is deformed. He tried to wake Zizzy up and shouted "Zizzy! The whole room is deformed, what's happening!?" "What's wrong everything is okay..." answered Zizzy. Pony went back to sleep again as if nothing happened and dreamt about his house on fire and his friends going around killing people. Pony tried to run as fast as he could but then he saw Zizzy getting killed, his friend went and Pony was caught in tears shouting for help but no one could. Everyone was dead and start to come back go life chasing after Pony. Pony went to find shelter and he found a building, so he hid there. He walked around doing some research but not realising...... There was another survivor. He/She was called Y/N. Pony went up to Y/N and said "Who are you?" "I'm Y/N" he/she answered. Pony replied "How did you survive, everyone is killing each other!" "I just ran here to-" and the dream ended. He woke up knowing Zizzy was downstairs making his favourite breakfast, Carrot Cake and Carrot Juice. So he went downstairs. Zizzy wasn't there so he tried to search for Zizzy around the house. After 40 minutes of searching he found Zizzy in the basement crouching and crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" asked Pony.. Zizzy didn't reply, he went closer to Zizzy then.. He was killed. He woke up realising it was a dream in a dream. He was confused but the room was still deformed in his point of view. He went to the doctor and asked about what caused his dream to be like this. The doctor said that it's not a dream, it's actually happening right now.

TO BE CONTINUED.............
:D