RCVFBQR Ə - A Depressing Line...

Pony drops to the ground, realising what he has done wrong.. for Zizzy so loved Pony she sacrificed herself for him.

Slowly turning into a grass-eating zombie, Zizzy held Pony's hand.. saying; "Even if I die.. My soul will always be with you, don't worry.."
That was her final words before she died..

They left Zizzy alone in the Refinery, going crazy and attacking the door. Pony got depressed...

Pony stayed, sitting by the Refinery, watching you go without him and waiting for Willow.. Willow arrives and notices Pony,

"So what? You're gonna sit here cause your "girlfriend's" gone? Sitting here and begging for me to help won't change anything. And also, no one asked you to leave us.. this is what you get. You DESERVE it." said Willow while kicking Pony's leg..

"No, she doesn't deserves that. Why death... why depression.... why HER.." said Pony while watching Willow leave and crying.

You went back to check on Pony and saw that he has gone crazy. You try to calm him down before he starts attacking you.. Pony proceeds to attack you, saying that this was your fault. You pulled out your gun, saying;

"What do you mean it's my fault? She's your girlfriend and you expect me to do everything? Grow up dude, an idiotic guy like you doesn't deserve her anyway.. if you say you're a "GOOD" boyfriend then you were supposed to protect her, not kiss her then let her get killed. Don't get scared over a gun, I shot you like 15 times and you didn't even get a scratch."

Pony starts to get even more depressed, he feels like he doesn't deserve to live anymore, so he goes to Willow.

"Let me fight the infected.. except Zizzy.. I'll do anything for her." said Pony to Willow with such a sad face.. "You're a weak guy, I can just throw you in acid and let you die faster other than fighting infecteds if you wanna die..." shouted Willow..

END