Episode 3 - A Well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! HERE'S AN EPISODE!

A monster, chased after them for quite long... They ran and saw a house in the middle of nowhere. They went inside the house to get protection. They thought they could hid there but there was another monster in that house. Keys everywhere and vents, safes and even a well. A well? You might ask, that well, an ancient well from a few years ago built by great grandpa pig at year 1924 by that time he owned the house. The piggy family made wishes every day over there and always came true. George, who liked challenges with his dinosaur, wished there was something else more challenging for him. And the infection happened. George wasn't ready and was scared until knowing the fact that his family got infected, then he ran away.. nowhere to be seen anymore. As soon as (Piggy) got home, she was still conscious unlike the other part of the family, but luckily (Piggy) lost them. As soon as she entered the house she began locking the door and covering it with wood. Then she started feeling weird stuff controlling over her body, she tried to go out but she threw the hammer and was to late to go out. Then she became One Of Them. (Piggy) who was upstairs while Ziz and Pony who was downstairs thought they were alone. (Piggy) fell down the plank area and started making a loud noise behind them. Pony says "We gotta get-" until Ziz cuts his line and says "We gotta deal with this first". They noticed the well but didn't do anything about it, Pony just ran by it and ignored it completely focusing on stuff. After a while they escaped, without (Piggy) noticing because (Piggy) was upstairs. It was the 31st of August and Y/N woke up to the sound of someone knocking at his/her door, Y/N thought she just heard stuff and went back to sleep. Then she hears more knockings until Y/N finally gets up and gets the door, what she didnt know is that was Pony and Ziz.. "Hi, this is an emergency! Monsters are everywhere and we escaped from a house" said Ziz, "Okay, I guess?" replied Y/N with a weird face thinking there was something off. Cause.. monster animals? So the 3 of them had a long talk about what happened. Y/N who is a son/daughter of a scientist knows a little of science, so Pony explains the infection and Y/N does some research on it. After a few days of research Y/N found the source to this infection and where it started, then Pony asked for the information and it was from a potion that looked green which is called the substance. And it is located at the plant.. Pony and Ziz suddenly has memories about seeing a potion glass infront of a plant-thing. Pony remembers the location and wants to lead them there, but Ziz stops him and says "We might get infected, we cant leave Y/N here"

What happens next? To be continued.

and happy birthday to me :3