Episode 5 - No Sleep

It was night and it was the sisters' bed time. Zizzy, was supposed to tuck them in didn't come home from the city. Zizzy told Pony that she will be coming back at the morning so Pony had to tuck the sisters' in.

The sisters' slept quicker than usual because of Pony's fluffy fur, Pony then went to watch some shows.

The next morning when Zizzy reached home, she ran to the couch to lay down because of how tired she is. For some reason Zizzy couldn't sleep and stayed awake for the rest of the day. The sisters' also woke up later than usual because Pony tucked them in late.

Zizzy then woke Pony up and made breakfast for him and the sisters' but they wouldn't wake up. Zizzy ended up getting sick and couldn't work at the city for a whole week, Pony had to replace her because he's the only one that knows how to do Zizzy's stuff. The sisters' lived with the Pig Family for the whole week so they could play with George and not get bored.

After a whole week, Zizzy finally recovered and Pony was very very VERY exhausted. The sisters' went home and everything was normal again. Zizzy couldn't sleep again later that night and watched TV with Pony instead. They had a good night while drinking alcohol and got drunk then made out.

At the morning, Zizzy couldn't stop puking and her belly hurt. Zizzy kept saying it was fine but Pony was very worried because something else could happen.

To be continued :D