Episode 4 - The Safe Place

WARNING!: If you haven't played Piggy : Book 2 Chapter 1-2, please don't read this (unless you want spoilers). Enjoy! You have been warned.

Its been a month, Zizzy wakes up to her alarm in the morning. She heads to the kitchen to make some carrot juice for pony and some veggies for her, Mimi and Giraffy. Y/N didn't get enough sleep, so Y/N wakes up late. Pony, who is working outside with Giraffy, is enjoying their time harvesting for winter. An hour passes and George and the sisters are playing "tag" outside the safehouse, they seem to be having fun while you, Pony and Zizzy talk. Zizzy reminds you that Zizzy and Mimi found an old radio in the storage, and invites you to join Zizzy and Pony to buy some batteries. Y/N agrees and proceeds to follow them. You reach the store and found the batteries while Pony finds carrots (for himself). You find out that the Store is connected to the Metro, Station 7. You start to remember Bunny and starts having a breakdown for few minutes. Zizzy asks you "Why are you crying?" you reply "I lost my friend here..." Zizzy starts to keep quiet and you all go home. Your tears have dried, and you head home safely.. Zizzy, Pony and Y/N brought the batteries and Mimi and Giraffy puts the batteries in the radio. "Here goes nothing... hello? Is anyone there?" said Mimi confusingly.. Giraffy asks "Are you sure its working?" an unknown voice from the radio suddenly replied and said "Greetings... yes we can hear you, we are (SS).. we would like to meet up at the OLD OAK to TRADE." all of you lost the signal and you proceed to go with Zizzy and Pony to the Old Oak. Pony is scared because he doesn't trust them. They meet up and we see Willow, Kitty, Pandy, Tigry, and another Dog. Pony, turns out to be an ex-member of (TSP) left, they did horrible things. You, tear apart Willow from her family and now she wants revenge. Zizzy, an unknown face for Willow, just stands and listen to your backstories. Zizzy gets captured for questioning and Pony and you tries to rescue her. Before leaving Zizzy, Pony and Zizzy kissed. You closed your eyes since you don't want to see it.

To be continued..
50/50 real story.
Credits: Minitoon, IK3AS