𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐒

It was hot and sticky in the room Jimin had been. There were a lot of other humans who all would have a similar fate. Some worse than others. But in the end they were all the same.

The black haired boy did not feel any fear or something else. Not like the others who where crying or frightened.

Jimin was calm.

Some here had hopes.

Jimin had not.

He could not say that his hope died a long time ago. He never had hope in the first place.

The boy always knew that this day would come and he accepted it.

His hand were tied up behind his back, like a prisoner. His brown eyes fixed on the door in front of him.

He just waited.

Waited like the rest.

Waiting for his turn.

There was no reason for running away or trying to fight. There was only this or death and Jimin was pretty sure he was not ready for the last one.

The boy noticed that no one was standing in front of him anymore that meant he was the next.

He would be brought through the door by some guards and getting sold.

Sold.

They all were sold like animals.

In the eyes of the people they were nothing.

They were no humans. They were lower. They were even lower than animals.

They had no rights.

No freedom.

The eyes of the boy were emotionless.

He just felt... Nothing.

He was used to it.

Jimin was brought to the reality again when some guard harshly grabbed him on his arm and brought him outside of the waiting room.

Jimin was caught off guard when this happened. But he fastly went with the much older man.

He was brought to the stage.

In front of it stood many people. They were watching the auction. Some buying slaves, some not.

"The next one is a 18 year old boy. He is pure and has never been touched before. He was trained since he was a child and will obey to everything."

The people were staring at him.

His body was hidden under a white silk robe.

White meant pureness.

Jimin was pure.

His body surely was.

But his mind was not innocent. He knew exactly what was going to happen to him.

"1000," a man screamed. "I will pay 1000!"

"I pay 3000!"

"You fools!" An old fat man was speaking. "I pay 1.000.000!"

The black haired boy looked to the man. He was old. Old, fat and bald. His belly was big and hanging to the ground. He had a smile on his face that told Jimin, if he was sold to this human he was going to be a sex slave.

"1.000.000? No more? No?" the auctioneer asked. "Okay. Going once. Going twice. So-"

"900.000.000" someone simply said in a calm voice like it was nothing.

Everyone was shocked including Jimin.

Who the fuck would offer this amount of money for a slave?

Who the fuck even had so much money?

Jimin was looking in the crowd to find that person.

And what he saw?

It was a young man.

Long blond hair was tied with a golden crow holding it in place.

He was dresses in a black satin clothing with a golden pattern. He wore jewerly made of pure gold on his ears and neck. There was a black mask with golden oraments hiding one half of his face.

Jimins eyes widden when he realized who was standing there.

It was the one and only king.

And the king had just bought him.