𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐅

Someone knocked on the door and opened it before Jimin could even say something.

It was Jinyoung.

"You liked the bath?" He asked the boy.

The black haired bowed in respect to greet the man before he nodded. "Yes, sir. It was really nice."

"Let me guess," Jinyoung said, "it was your first?"

Jimin nodded again. "It indeed was. How do you know?"

The head guard just replied: "It's always their first."

Jimin knew exactly what that meant.

It was definitely not the first time the king had brought a slave here.

"Anyways, the king wants to see you now. Are you ready to go?"

Jimin nodded and answered: "I am, sir."

Jinyoung nodded. "Good."

He turned around and left the bathroom followed by the slave.

Through the windows Jimin could watch the soldiers training outside, as they went down the hallway.

He saw them using their weapons and fighting with each other.

But not long after he lost the view to the training people and was back in focusing in his way.

"There you are," Jinyoung and Jimin were standing in front of a wooden door.

"Won't you go in, sir?", the black haired boy asked.

The personal guard of the king shook his head. "He wants to see you alone," he explained, "so don't let him wait or he'll be angry with not only you but both of us."

Jimin nodded, bowed down and thwn entered the room.

It was a big room with dark funitur.

Someone stood in front of a big balcony window. The light of the sun lit the room and made it glow in the red of the sunset.

Only now Jimin noticed how late it was. He remembered it being morning but eating, going to the palace and taking refreshing bath took way more time than the slave imagined.

"My king," the black haired boy said politely and bowed down in front of the man.

"Stand up. You'll kneel a lot in front of me later anyways," the blonde simply said without turning around. His hands were tightly foulded behind his back and his eyes were focused on the outside of the palace.

Jimin did was the king told him. "Thank you, your highness."

"Did you get a bath and new clothes?"

Jimin replyed, "Yes your majesty. Thank you for your kindness."

The older one laughed. "Kindness?" He turned around facing Jimin. "This is no kindness, dumb slave. This is because I don't want to fuck a dirty slut."

Jimin didn't say anything.

"Are you so shocked, that you lost your tongue? You are just as worthless as the others!"

The boy smiled softly and bowed a bit. "In deed, your highness. I am worthless." The black haired male looked in directly in the dark cold eyes of the king. "I don't have any worth. I don't have any right. But I will serve you as long as you are my owner."