𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐒

The king tilted his head to one side. "Aren't you afraid I'll kill you for speaking?"

Jimin smiled mildly. "I don't fear the death your highness."

Min Yoongi eyed the boy in front of him.

His black hair was still wet from the bath he had taken. Instead of his old cheap clothes he wore a black hanbok with red accents. It underlindes his pale soft skin perfectly.

"What is your name?" the king damanded to know.

"Jimin, your majesty," he responded.

The blonde went to the younger, putting his hand under Jimins chin. He lifted it a bit and looked into the light brown eyes of the slave. "You are really interesting Jimin. You better not disappoint me."

Jimin returned the look. Showing no emotions in his eyes.

The king smiled. But it wasn't a nice or warm smile it was dark.

"I will not, your Highness," the black haired boy said.

"Good," Min Yoongi replyed. "Should we test how obeying you are?"

Jimin just laughed inside. "Whatever your highness wishes."

But before anything could start the windows broke. The glass was shattered laying on the floor.

It was a man covered in black. His face hidden behind a black fabric. In his hand he was holding a sword and pointing it to the king.

He didn't say anything when he started to attack the king who was fast enough to get out of the attackers way.

But the King had no weapon with him. He was defenseless.

He made eye contact with Jimin and was able to point to his bed before he had to dodge the sharp blade again.

"Who are you? Do you really want to die?" The king asked and tried to distract his attacker from Jimin.

"I came to kill you," was the simple answer of the man who attacked again.

Jimin went to the bed trying not the get the attention of the stranger. He saw the kings sword laying next to it.

The slave took it.

Just as the attacker was about to hurt the king Jimin was dodging his attack with the sword.

"Surrender and I won't kill you," Jimin spoke and looked in the dark eyes of the man. Behind the slave stood a surprised blonde man.

"Never!" Was the screaming answer Jimin got and was attacked.

It was easy for the younger to fend off. He was way faster than the guy in front of him.

When he saw the attacker making a small mistake he took advantage of it. With his foot he kicked him in his stomach and striked him in his face with his elbow.

The man let go of the sword and fell on the floor. Fastly the black haired boy kicked the weapon away and held his own blade in the face of the stranger.

"You lost," he simply said.

The doors behind him opened.

"Your highness!" Jinyoung said and entered the chamber with some of his guards.

While he straight away went to the king the guards went to the attacker and surrounded him.

Jimin turned to the blonde. "Are you okay, your majesty?"

Yoongi was more then stunned. "How the fuck did you do that?" He demanded to know. "How can it be that a fucking slave is more protecting me than my own guards?!"