𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐈

Jimin returned the glare. He had no emotions shown on his face and let the king do whatever he wanted.

Yoongi smirked when he noticed how different this one was from his previous slaves.

"What is your name?" He wanted to know.

"Jimin, your majesty," the black haired replied simply but in a polite way. He had no surname. No slave had one.

Yoongi let the face of the slave go and turned to Jinyoung. "Bring him to the palace. I will go to my meeting now. You are the only one who is capable enough."

Jinyoung nodded and bowed. "Yes sire."

The king gave his new slave a short look. "Make him take a bath. I don't like my slaves looking dirty," he commanded and left.

"You heard the boss," Jinyoung calmly said. "Let's go to the palace."

Jimin didn't really know what to think.

He was now a slave of the royal house.

He was now the slave of the king himself.

Of course he knew the stories about the King and his monthly purchases.

He was never satisfied with his slaves.

The longest he had one was like two months.

Jimin wasn't eager to get resold again. Also he reminded himself that he was indeed not like the other slaves.

"So you'd like to grab some food before going to the palace?"

Jimin bowed. "I can't accept your offer sir. I am just a slave who isn't worth enough. But thank you."

"Yah, don't say something like that," Jinyoung responded, "I'll pay for it. You look hungry."

Jimin shook his head. "I can't accept-"

"I don't care," the head guard said, took Jimin by his hand and went to the inner city.

They had eaten well. Jimin actually just went with a little soup but then Jinyoung had ordered him kimchi and bibimbab.

Jimin didn't eat a lot. He wasn't given a lot of food so he was not used to eat much. He became full really fast.

"Well, let's go to your new home," Jinyoung said finally after paying.

Jimin bowed and thanked the older for his kindness.

It was pretty weird for him. People being nice? Treating him like he was human? He had always been given the leftovers which weren't a lot.

"You're welcome!", Jinyoung just replied with a soft smile on his face while walking to his horse.

The ride to the palace wasn't really long. The residence of the king was in the middle of the city. It was the heart piece.

The palace was breathtakingly beautiful.

It was huge.

The biggest and tallest building Jimin had ever seen in this 18 years of living.

Jimin didn't show any amazement in his face. It was blank and emotionless as before.

Jinyoung kinda was suprised. He had never seen people not being amazed by seeing the palace the first time.

So he asked, "You like it?"

Jimin just layed his head to the side. "It's amazing," he said with a monotone voice.

The head guard was confused by this boy.

He didn't show any emotions, he was always polite and well manared. Much better than other slaves he had seen.

Then it hit him. His eyes widened.

"How long? How long are you a slave?" He demanded to ask.

The black haired male looked into Jinyoungs eyes.

"Since birth, sir."