𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐓

Jimin was sweating. His breath was going fast. The boys body felt weak and everything was hurting.

"Dead," was the only thing he heard, and the slave felt a blade gently tapping on his stomach.

Jimin sighed.

"If it wasn't for your endurance, you'd be pretty good," Jinyound told him and patted on Jimins back. "I've never seen someone making progress that fast."

It's been a month since Jimin was the kings slave now.

He'd been trained every night by Min Yoongis loyal personal guard Park Jinyoung.

It was hard at first to train at night, and stand up when the sun started rising, but Jimin eventually started to get used to sleeping only up to 5 hours a day.

Personally Jimin found learning the movements and steps easy. Just doing them and not getting tired was hard. Yes, he got better rapidly but it was still exhausting.

After an hour Jinyoung spoke: "I think this was enough training for today. You should go to your room."

Yes, Jimin had his own room. It was the first time he had a chamber for only himself. Before getting sold to the king he had to share one with others. It always got tight.

"Thank you," the slave said and bored, before he put the sword to the others and left.

It wasn't a far way to his room. So after not even five minutes he was in his small chamber with only a bed and a small dresser.

Tired he took off his clothes. He went to a small sink with a washcloth and washed the sweat a bit away. After this he changed to his sleep clothing and fell on his bed.

It was soft.

Probably just for him because he could hear the maids complaining. But for someone who was used to sleep on the floor it was a quiet nice experience.

Jimin was confused. He never felt confused.

Why did the King use him for his protection instead of what he was actually for?

The black haired boy didn't know.

He sighed and decided to sleep. He had to stand up early again and wanted to get at least a bit of sleep.

"Your highness King Yoongi," a man spoke and bowed down.

Min Yoongi sat bored on his desk, doing his work he had to do as the king. Jimin was standing next to him. His hands neatly folded behind his back.

"Stand up," the king said, "what is the matter of your visit, Hyunjin?"

"I came to deliver you a message of my King, your Highness," the stranger answered when he stood up. Jimin noticed the same dialect as Jinyoung on him.

The blonde tilted his head. "What is so important?"

The man smiled. "The king is inviting you the crown prince's wedding."

Yoongi blinked. "Namjoon is getting married? The last time I saw him he only had a crush."

Hyunjin nodded. "Yes, they quickly fell in love and decided to marry."

The King of the Min Kingdom nodded. "That's good. When is the wedding?"

"It's in three months. You are welcome to stay in the palace and take as much people as you need with you, your highness," the man of the Kim Kingdom explained.

"Good. Tell your king I'm attending the wedding."

Hwangjin bowed slightly. "Thank you, king Yoongi."

He looked up and bit on his lips. "Might I ask you something?"

"What is it?" replied the older.

"I-is he okay?" The boy was kind of shy by asking this.

"He's doing well," spoke Yoongi. "He's one of my most faithful men."

Hyunjin sighed relived. "Good. That's good. Thank you, your highness."

"I know you want to see him. But I also know that it would be really bad if someone would see both of you together. I will tell him you asked about him."

___

I wanted to say something.

Every kingdom has a different dialect/ accent. Like the Kim speak American, the Kim British and the Jung Aussie.

I'm sorry if I kinda fail because I often don't know the difference in writing the words in BE and AE English.