New... Is It?

".."
In a town full of secrets ... will yours remain hidden?"

 will yours remain hidden?"

".."

'Welcome To Mystic Falls.'

Hayley's tired eyes read just as the bus drove into the town at a moderate pace.

Mystic Falls. Her new home. Old and yet new. Surreal yet so very real.

Twenty minutes later, the bus stopped across a two-story house, and Hayley grabbed her luggage, walking up to it. It being the home of Sheila Bennett. Witch extraordinaire. And Marmee's best friend.

Her eyes stopped on the well-kept garden and then swept across the not so bad neighborhood.

Standing there, luggage in hand, Hayley searched deep inside her heart and tried to muster the same strength she'd had two years prior when she decided to take a chance on Marmee.

'.... Here goes nothing.'

".."

" ... and this is your room," The older woman in front of Hayley opened a room right across from the stairs.

Sheila Bennett was a very beautiful black woman, who wore her strength of character from head to toe. Just like Marmee.

Seeing the young girl's eyes, Sheila sent Hayley a sad smile. "I'm really sorry for your loss," she pulled her into a tight hug. "Naya will be greatly missed."

Breathing in the slight scent of rosemary coming from Sheila, Hayley allowed herself a genuine smile. She returned the older witch's hug.

Hayley knew she couldn't continue like this. She couldn't keep living with this continuous, crushing sadness. And it was at this moment that the fog who'd clouded her brain lifted. She mentally slapped herself, promising to live the life Marmee had wanted for her.

"Thanks for having me, Sheila," Hayley smiled at the older woman once they'd stepped back.

"None sense," Sheila waved her hand in the air. "Call me Gram's, everyone do. And I'm more than happy to have you live with me!" She exclaimed. "At least you'll keep me company. Not like that ungrateful brat of a granddaughter."

Despite her harsh words, Hayley could see just how much Sheila loved bratty Bonnie from the fondness in her eyes.

Hayley chuckled. "Well, I can't wait to meet your granddaughter."