Chapter 5- The Dinner Part 2

I quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed with Rydel behind me. Once she had closed the door I sighed sitting up on my bed as she sat down. "So you seemed eager to leave the table." Rydel laughed. "Uh yeah" i fake laugh. "What's wrong you seemed out of it?" She questions. "It's..It's just..It's complicated." I stutter. "Come on we may not be best friends but you can talk to me Fernanda." Rydel smiles. "Fine it's about your brother." I say "Sweetie i have 4." She states "Ross" i mumble. "Oh" she sighs. "It's just he keeps flirting with me..well i guess thats what you'd call it..and ugh" i groan falling back onto my bed. "Why is it so bad" she questions. "Cause.. i know he's your brother in all but he seems like a player and i don't like it." I confess. "What would make you think that?" Rydel asks "well he was flirting with me when he had a girlfriend and just a little while ago he had his hand resting on my thigh while we were having dinner." I explain. "Yeah he is a player." Rydel agrees. "But he wasn't always like he is now. Okay Fernanda if i tell you something right now do you promise not to tell Ross i told you?" "Promise" i say. "Okay when we first moved to California Ross had a huge crush on this girl. Finally after working up the courage he asked her out and she said yes. He was so happy. Well a month or so later he caught her cheating on him. So he broke it off but he was devastated for a long time cause she was his first love. Ever since then he flirts with every single girl he meets, dates a few of them for maybe a month before cheating on them or just breaking it off. He became a player because he didn't want to get hurt anymore." Rydel explains "as someone who knows Ross I'd say he's trying to make a move and if i were you I'd make sure he knows you don't want to be a part of his game. But as his sister I'd tell him how you feel and go from there." She finishes. "Wait! Hold up! How i feel" i ask "well yeah i can see it in your eyes you like Ross but you don't like his player side." Rydel says "your right" i sigh. "I know but that's only cause I'm so good at reading people probably because a ton of girls have looked at my brothers that same exact way." She says. "Oh nice to know" i say "oh i have one more thing to tell you!" Rydel chirps "what?" I question. "So before all that happened to him Ross used to be a total romantic. He would try and plan the most perfect dates ever and it was just adorable. If he didn't get one thing right or couldn't figure out something even if it was really small he would get frustrated and upset. I just really hope someone can bring that Ross back cause i hate the player brother I have now." She sighs. "I don't like him either" i agree as Rydel laughs. "Delly lets go!" I hear Rocky yell. "I better go but first can i get your number so we can become best friends?" She chirps "sure" i say taking her phone and typing my number in. Right as i was giving Rydel her phone back my bedroom door was swung open. "Del Dad said now" Ross sighs as Rydel waves to me and walks toward the stairs. "See ya later angel." Ross smirks. "Leave" Chance demands pointing downstairs from the hall as Ross raises his hands in surrender and walks away. "Chance" i say sternly. "Hey I'm just warning you his body won't be found."

¿¿¿S͟O͟ W͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟O͟ Y͟O͟U͟ G͟U͟Y͟S͟ T͟H͟I͟N͟K͟ O͟F͟ R͟O͟S͟S͟' B͟A͟C͟K͟G͟R͟O͟U͟N͟D͟ S͟T͟O͟R͟Y͟???