Chapter 6- Maybe Next Time

I sit in my room the next morning staring at my wall thinking about Ross. Suddenly my phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey cutie! ~Ross😘" i read. "Okay how in the world did he get my number." I say out loud to no one in particular as i quickly text back. "How'd you get my number??" "I stole it from Rydel's phone beautiful💖" he replies quickly as I smile widely. "So why'd you need my number??" I ask. "Well aren't you full of questions. But if you have to know I wanted to know when we could hang out. I wanna see your gorgeous face again.💛" he texts back immediately. "Well how about in an hour" I suggest kinda wanting to see him too. "perfect💛" I smile as I get up to fix my makeup I had put on earlier. I then checked over my outfit which consisted of a black crop top that read "we belong together" a floral skirt, and combat boots. Once I was done I watched T.V until I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it to see my sexy blonde neighbor. "Woah where did that come from?" I question myself. I looked at him quickly seeing him wearing a white tee shirt that showed off his muscles, a pair of black skinny jeans, black converse and a pair of aviator sunglasses. "Hey" Ross says looking me up in down and mumbling "damn". I hold back a smile "excuse me?!" I sass as Ross blushes and then smirks "i said damn" As I gave him a confused look. "As in you look super hot" ross smirks. "Oh really" I ask "certainly" He says licking his lips. "Well lets get going" Ross says walking outside. "So what are we doing?" "Well we are going to the movies" Ross smiles. When we arrived at the theater Ross decided he was going to buy the tickets. "So what are we gonna watch?" I ask "well i was thinking Women In Black 2." Ross says as he hands the man the money and gets the tickets. "No i hate scary movies" i whine. "Don't worry I'll protect you." He smirks flexing his muscles as i laugh. "You want something to eat or drink?" Ross asks. "Umm yeah can I get some sour patch kids and coke please?" I ask as we step up to the counter. "Can i get a medium popcorn, a box of sour patch kids, one medium coke, and one large coke." Ross says as the guy gets everything. "That'll be $20.35" the guy says as Ross hands him the money. "You know you didn't have to pay for my stuff." I tell Ross. "But i wanted to." Ross smiles as he handed the the ticket person your tickets and walk into the theater. After watching some of The Women In Black 2 i got so scared i ended up hiding in Ross' chest for the rest of the movie. We then drove back to my house and Ross parked in his driveway. He walked me back to my house smiling the whole time. "I had a great time Ross" i say. "I did too especially when you were clinging onto me for the whole movie." he said cockily. "Whatever and it wasn't the whole movie it was just most of it" I roll my eyes. Ross gives me a look before stepping towards me leaving our bodies close and our lips only centimeters apart. "You didn't it enjoy it." Ross whispers his hot breath tickling my face. He shrugs before backing up and walking towards the stairs. "What was that?" I ask. "That was me about to kiss you." He says "but. But. But" i stutter. Turning back he yells "Maybe next time beautiful." And smirks. I shake my head and walk inside to come face to face with an angry looking Chance. "I'm gonna pound that kids face in" he yells angrily. "I though you were gonna murder him and dump his body where no one will ever find it." I chuckle. "That too" he huffs "just calm down okay" i say "i can't when that little flirt almost kissed my little sister." Chance says. "Well he didn't and if he did i would have stopped him okay?" I say. "Okay!" He sighs walking up the stairs to his room. "Would i have stopped Ross if he kissed me or would i have kissed him back?" I question myself as i trudge upstairs. Just as i was about to fall asleep i answered my earlier question, "i would have definitely stopped him from kissing me."