Chapter 18- Do It Again

Ross was at the hospital for the rest of the night and was released around noon the next day. His parents have let me see him but only once a day for an hour with the door open. Plus one of them peaks their head in every five minutes to make sure we aren't doing anything. So it's very hard to talk to Ross at all. The only reason I keep going over there is because every day before I leave Ross makes me promise that I will come back. I hate breaking my promises especially promises I've made to him. Even though technically we are not dating every time we are around each other and his parents are not around he calls me babe or baby. Which makes me feel like we are dating. But when his parents are around Ross will call me Fernanda or angel, mostly the second one though. It was now almost two which was my set time to see Ross. And yes his parents set an exact time that I get to see him everyday. I walked over and knocked on the door waiting for Stormie to answer. When she finally did she hugged me and told me Ross was upstairs. "Angel" Ross yelled as I reached the top of the stairs and was tackled into a hug. "I missed you" he said still hugging me. "It's only been a day" I laughed. "Yeah but it's still a very long time." He pouts before smiling widely and walking to his room. I follow Ross and sit on his bed in front of him making sure we weren't touching or too close his parents hated that. "So how has your day been so far?" I ask. "Really boring without you babe." Ross sighs. "Mine too" I mutter. "Did you get to work on the song you told me about yesterday?" I question. "Um yeah I actually finished it. Wanna see?" Ross smiled proudly as I nodded. He handed me a bunch of papers with tons of words scribbled on them. In big letters on the first page were the words "Do It Again". I quickly read over the lyrics and smiled. "It's a really good song Ross I love it." I said. "Thanks angel! I actually wrote it about us." He replied sheepishly putting his head down and blushing. "Really?!" I question happily. "Yeah" Ross smiled confidently. "Because even after everything we have been through I would do it all again just to have this ending." He explained. "Ross what ending? We can't even touch each other without your parents flipping out. Speaking of your parents they haven't come to check on us yet." I say. "Well they are not going to." Ross says getting up and closing the door before sitting down right beside me. "I talked to them yesterday and showed them the song. They were so touched that they said we could date now." He says happily. "Your kidding?" I asked. "If I were kidding would I do this?" Ross questions before slamming his lips into mine. The kiss was passionate but sweet at the same time. The kind of kiss that makes you not wanna stop kissing yet you have to so you can breathe. The kind of kiss that sends shivers down your spine, makes butterflies erupt in your stomach and gives you goosebumps. Makes you feel like atomic bombs are exploding all around you and that there is no one else in the world but the two of you. When we pulled back it felt like we had been kissing for hours. I looked up into Ross eyes to see them a sparkling light brown and he had a huge smile across his face. Seeing him happy made me feel indescribable. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. Scratch that I felt like I was way higher than Cloud 9 more like Cloud 109. I felt in that moment that if Ross was any sweeter I would burst. I would seriously die right here right now. I knew that this moment, where we were just staring intensely into each others eyes, could not get any better. I was wrong. While we were kissing Ross' parents and siblings had piled into the doorway. Rydel had taken many pictures as did Stormie. Ryland had recorded most of it and everyone else had watched. After we had finished kissing and had started staring into each others eyes the boys had finally had enough of the silence and started clapping. We both jumped before walking over to the group. Rydel pulled me into a hug while Ross got high fives and slaps on the back from his brothers. Once I was released from the hug Rydel handed me a photo she had taken with her polaroid camera. It was of me and Ross kissing. She then handed me another one of us staring happily at each other after the kiss. "Keep them. I have plenty." Rydel urged as I went to hand them back. I smiled thankfully before I was spun around to face Ross. Not even two seconds later our lips were finally reconnected.