Chapter 10

As he walked into his room. He shut the door behind him. Brandon put her on his bed. Brandon:" is this ok?" Noelle:" Yea it's all good." They went back to kissing. Noelle didn't know what she was saying her mind was going a mile a minute. She just told herself to relax. She wanted to tell him that this was her first time but everything happened so fast. Noelle wrapped her legs around his waist. He then sat up on the bed. Noelle's hand went down to the end of his shirt. Brandon:" you can do it." She took off his shirt and he did the same to hers. Then she slip her arms out of her bra. Brandon began to suck on her nipples. She could feel her pussy getting more wet. She just wanted him in her. It was driving her crazy. Noelle began to moan. Brandon pushed her back so she was laying down on the bed and he was on top of her. He pulled down her pants. Then kissed every part of her making his way up to her mouth. Brandon:" is this ok?" Noelle:" Yea this is all good." Brandon:" is it ok if I take this off?" His fingers was on the outside of her underwear. Noelle:" Yea." He took it off and make his way back down kissing every part of skin on her. He started to suck on her clit. This also drove her crazy. She moaned louder. 20 minutes later Brandon stuck to of his finger in her . Brandon:" is this ok?" Noelle:" Yea this is good." She was right on the edge when he slide his finger in deeper.  Noelle moaned again. Brandon kisses her mouth so she was moaning in his mouth. About 3 seconds later Noelle was pushed over the edge. She came. Then Brandon stood up. He went to his nightstand and pulled out a condom. He then pulled his pants and boxers down. He put the condom on and lined up his dick with the entrance of her pussy. Brandon:" is this ok?" Noelle:" Yea this is ok." She started laughing. Brandon:" what's so funny?" Noelle:" you don't have to ask that the whole time. I'm ok with everything that you have been doing so far." Brandon:" oh ok. I just wanted to make sure." Noelle:" oh ok." She smiled and kissed him. She then pulled back. Noelle:" was that ok?" Brandon:" Yea that was more then ok but this will be amazing." He moves his head down and kissed her. Noelle wrapped her hands around his neck. He slowly moved his hips so his cock could enter her wet pussy. Brandon:" holy shit, your tight." Noelle could feel how big he was. He moved his hips slowly. They began to kiss again. He then got a little bit to excited and push him self all the way in. Noelle could feel how big he was but she felt how really big he was. Noelle moaned. Brandon:" I love the little noises that come out of you." He went back to kiss her again. He moved his hips faster 10 minutes later. Noelle could feel herself beginning to edge. He then moved his hips faster 10 minutes later. Noelle head became foggy:" oh god B." He pushed in deeper and 5 minutes later she came. He pushed in deeper she could feel him twitch inside her. He came 4 minutes later.  He rolled off of her. Brandon:" oh god." Noelle:" Yea." They coddled for about 5 minutes but then Noelle really had to go use the bathroom. Noelle got up from the bed. Brandon:" where are you going?" Noelle:" to the bathroom. Is that ok?" Brandon:" oh yea that's fine. It's outside the door on your right." Noelle picked up a shirt from the floor it was a really long shirt so she thought it over her. Noelle:" I'll be right back." Brandon:" ok." Noelle stepped outside in the hallway and went into the bathroom. She knocked on the door and then walked in. She locked it behind her. She went pee and then stood in front of the mirror. Noelle:" wow. Holy shit that was..god." She fixed her hair and eye makeup. She then looked at the shirt. She realized it wasn't hers. She looked in his draws by the sink to find toothpaste. She didn't find any and felt weird looking though his stuff. She walked back into his room. She laid down on the bed. She put her head on his chest and they both fell a sleep.