Chapter 16

The next week Noelle went over to Brandon house. Brandon opened the door and kissed her.  Noelle:" oh shit I forgot what I wanted to give you at home." Brandon:" we can go get it if you want." Noelle:" are you sure?" Brandon:" Yea." Noelle:" ok." They got into Noelle's car and she drove to her house. Brandon:" what is this thing you want to give me?" Noelle:" an early birthday gift since you will be away for your birthday." Brandon:" Yea I don't know if that trip is going to happen." Noelle:" why?" Brandon:" my ex girlfriend will be there." Noelle:" oh. You should go. If she is around you. You can alway FaceTime me." Brandon:" I wish you were coming with me." Noelle:" I'm sorry I told you I have school." Brandon:" you can miss it." Noelle:" I cant and how do you know your ex is going to be there?" Brandon:" my sister is still friends with her sister." Noelle:" oh ok." Brandon:" just miss your school." Noelle:" maybe but if I do go, we both know you wouldn't spend any time with your family." Brandon:" so?" Noelle:" it's a family/ birthday trip." She pull up to her parents house. Noelle:" shit there home." Brandon:" who's home?" Noelle:" my parents." Brandon:" Good I'll meet them." Noelle:" Yep." They got out of the car and Brandon grabbed her hand. They walked inside. Noelle parents:" hey Noelle." Noelle:" mom, dad this is Brandon my boyfriend." Noelle's parents:" hi nice to meet you." Noelle:" Brandon this is my dad, Peter and this is my mom, Kathleen." Brandon:" it's nice to meet you." Noelle:" I'll be right back I have to go get something upstairs." Peter:" so Brandon what do you do for a living?" Brandon:" right now I'm a park ranger but I go to school to be a cop." Peter:" oh for the town." Brandon:" Yes sir. I work part time." Peter:" oh I work for the town." Brandon:" oh cool. What do you do?" Peter:" tech support." Brandon:" oh ok." Noelle:" ok. I got what I needed." Kathleen:" oh what did you need?" Noelle:" a book for school Brandon is going to help me with a class." Brandon looked at Noelle. Then back at her parents. Brandon:" Yep we are going to be working on some science." Noelle:" Yep. We better go have a lot of homework for that." Noelle parents:" ok. It was nice to meet you Brandon." Brandon:" it was nice to meet you too." They left. When they got into the car Brandon looked at Noelle. Brandon:" really." Noelle:" they would have talked with you forever." Brandon:" so you need help with school." Noelle:" no." Brandon:" that what you told them." Noelle:" I wanted to get you out of there before they made you stay." Brandon:" oh you want me all to your self." Noelle:" no." Brandon:" it's ok I wanted you all to myself." He kissed her hand. Brandon:" I love you." Noelle:" I love you too." About 10 minutes later she pulled into his drive way. Noelle have Brandon his gift. Noelle:"open it." Brandon opened the gift. He pulled out a shirt. Brandon:" this is my shirt." Noelle:" Yes it has my body spray on it but there is another shirt in there." Brandon pulled out the other shirt. Brandon:" oh cool. Thanks N." Noelle:" your welcome B." Brandon:" I think your going to steal this on after I wear it." Noelle:" maybe." Brandon:" you a bad lier." They kissed and then they made there way inside. When they got inside Noelle looked around. Noelle:" what they hell is going on here? Why is there so many boxes?" Brandon:" oh Blake is moving out. He wants to move in with his girlfriend." They walked into the kitchen. Noelle:" oh." Brandon:" Yea. So how about you coming with me?" Noelle:" where?" Brandon:" to this birthday trip, my mom is planning." Noelle:" no. You need to spend time with your family." Brandon:" fine then move in with me." Noelle:" what?" He picked Noelle up and put her on the counter in the kitchen. Brandon:" move in with me. I would love to see you every day and I would love to hear the little noise that you make when you sleep." Noelle:" I make noise in my sleep?" Brandon:" Yea cute little noises. I can make you moan all the time if you lived here." Noelle:" what? Not all the time." Brandon:" no I have to go to work and you have to go to school but when we're both home..I can make you moan all day." Noelle:" Brandon?" He started to rub her legs. Brandon:" Noelle please make me the happiest man on earth and move in with me?" Noelle thought about it for two minutes. Noelle:" if I move in with you...will you stop begging me to go on that birthday trip your moms planning?" Brandon:" Yep." Noelle:" ok." He kissed her. Then they had sex on the countertop. When they were done Brandon got off the countertop and helped Noelle down. Brandon:" see it could be like that all the time." Noelle:" god. I already said I would move in with you." He kissed her.
Two weeks later Noelle moved all of her things into Brandon's house. Noelle brought in the last box. She set it down. Brandon picked her up. Brandon:" welcome home N." They kissed. Noelle:" now when you come home B. I want to hear honey I'm home." They laughed. Brandon:" no I'm going to say honey I'm home where are we going to make sweet hot sexy love tonight." Noelle:" oh god." Brandon:" that's what you say in you sleep." Noelle:" stop. I don't talk in my sleep." Brandon:" Yes you do. We had this fight already." Noelle:" B." Brandon:" that what you also say." Noelle kissed his neck. Brandon:" what are you doing?" Noelle:" shutting you up." Brandon:" let me show you to our bedroom honey." Noelle:" oh is this where our hot sexy love making is going to happen?" Brandon:" for tonight...yes tomorrow night you can pick it." Noelle:" oh I pick it?" Brandon:" I'll suggest the couch tomorrow." He put her down on the bed. Noelle:" why the couch?" He got on top of her. Brandon:" I walked in on Blake having sex on it one night." Noelle:" eww really." Brandon:" don't worry I thew that couch out already and got a new one." Noelle:" oh good." He kissed her. Noelle took off his shirt and started to rub his chest. Brandon:" welcome home honey." He took off her shirt. Noelle:" isn't that my line." They both laughed. Brandon:" oh yes it will be but it will also be my line when you come home."  Noelle:" I think I will be saying that line more often then you." Brandon:" oh will see about that." They kissed and made hot sexy love all night long.