Chapter 12

The next day she went to work at 8:00am. Rachel pulled up 10 minutes after Noelle clocked in. Rachel:" another day another stupid dollar." Noelle :" Yea I tired of wearing that mask. I am doing an experiment to see if anyone says anything this week. On Monday I had someone ask me if I forgotten you mask and I told him I had on in my car." Rachel:" no one is going to say anything. You are far away from cars." Noelle :" Yea. I just were is to the bathroom because there is a sign on the door." Rachel:" I don't even do that. I just make sure no one is in there." Noelle :" I was going to text you Friday to ask you if we could go to the bathroom but then I heard your voice in my head to go." Rachel laughed:" Yea you go. What have you been doing holding it?" Noelle:" Yea." Rachel:" no don't do that. Just go they won't say anything to you. You won't get in trouble." Noelle:" I thought I need to call first." Rachel:" no they take to long. They don't care. By the time they send someone over here you will be done." Noelle:" Yea. Hey they fired two people because they never showed up." Rachel:" oh really." Noelle:" Yea. The blond girl that works here  and someone at the parks." Rachel:" oh well I better get down there before I get fired." Noelle:" ok." Rachel:" I'll talk to you later." Noelle:" ok." Rachel left. About 20 minutes later a guy came up to Noelle. He came in yesterday and so she waved him in. He stoped. It was a black guy with dreadlocks in his hair and a black hat. Black guy:" how do you know me?" Noelle:" I saw you yesterday." Black guy:" so do you remember the hair or the beautiful face." Noelle smiled. Black guy:" they face." Noelle:" Yea." Black guy:" oh wow. Thanks have a nice day." Noelle:" thanks, you too." She was still smiling as he drove away. He was cute but Noelle remember him from the hat he was wearing. She didn't want to tell him that because she wanted him to feel good about himself. Also She didn't know what her a Brandon had. Yes they had sex but she didn't know if they were in an actual relationship. She thought that she was in a relationship with him but every time he drove by he would stop to say hi and he really never said that he loved her.  She know it was too soon to say that to each other it has been only 2 months but Noelle just wanted to hear those words. She felt inside of her that she truly loved him but she didn't know if he felt the same. She had fun yesterday. Noelle went though the normal route that usually happens when she was at work. Later at 10:00pm she got a call from Brandon. Noelle:" hello." Brandon:" hello. How was work today?" Noelle:" Good." Brandon:" Good." Noelle:" Yea it's the same old stuff. Brandon:" the same old stuff?" Noelle:" Yea you let the residents in and the non residents you turn away. Then they ask why and you have to tell them because they will get a ticket. Those are the people that give me headaches." Brandon:" so you must be happy that it's almost over for you." Noelle:" kind of I'm sad about something but not having to fight with non residents is one that I'm not going to miss." Brandon:" your going to miss me?" Noelle:" maybe, maybe not." Brandon:" I think your going to miss me." Noelle:" well will see." Brandon:" ok what ever you say." Noelle:" maybe a little." Brandon:" see I told you." Noelle:" Yea I know I'm a bad lier." They  both laughed. Brandon:" well I have to go. I'm walking into work." Noelle:" you work tonight?" Brandon:" Yea I'm covering for someone." Noelle:" oh ok. Have fun." Brandon:" I'll try. Bye." Noelle:" bye." She hanged up the phone. She got ready for bed. Then she watched some tv until she fell a sleep.