Chapter Five: The Crew

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing against something. I opened my eyes to see men staring at me and one who looked like he was about to poke my cheek.

"Iwf yoa tounch mi I wiwl kiwl yoa." I was trying to say 'if you touch me I will kill you' but the stupid gag stopped that from happening.

Understanding what I was saying along with my glare the man backed away. I noticed five men not including the one who kidnapped me. So there has to be at least six men on the ship.

I was still tied to the mast which annoyed me greatly. Looking at the men they were all around my age except for one who looked a year or two younger than me.

They were all standing in a line across from me giving me confused looks. The first one looked at me and smirked. "Why would he want her? She's a kid."

I already didn't like him. I gave him my best glare, if looks could kill. "She's not a kid. She's a baby." Man2 walked up and started messing with my hair and making baby noises.

Of course man3 walked in. "She's not a baby, she's a princess by our code." I liked man3. He had dark skin with his hair cut short. His eyes were dark yet captivating.

Man4 walked up looking annoyed by the others. "Can I go now? I have food to cook." I guess he's the cook. A grumpy one at that. I can deal with him.

Man5 walked forward, he's the one who tried poking mt cheek and also looked younger than everyone else. "Geez when we untie her she's going to kill you guys."

The two that made the rude comments looked smug at Man5's comment. "She's a woman. I highly doubt she's ever held a sword." I felt cozy. I can't wait to beat them up.

Soon they started bickering. I rolled my eys and lifted my foot as much as I could. My heels had straps that went around my ankles that held my mother's dagger.

I reached down as much as I could. I wanted to give up but I needed to get back. I finally manged to grab my dagger and hid it on my arm, cutting the ropes that held me to the mast.

After freeing myself I took off my gag sick of it and put my dagger back on my heel. I casually walked through the giant quarll in front of me leaving them shocked and made my way to a barrel taking my seat.

"Oh, don't mind me. Continue being idiots." I said crossing my arms and smirking at the disbelief on their faces. Man1 laughed putting his hand on Man2's shoulder.

"You should see your face!" He exclaimed falling on the ground from laughing so hard. Are they already drunk? I mean, it can't be past 2 in the afternoon.

They started arguing again so I yet again rolled my eyes and fixed my hair. I was in the middle of putting it into a ponytail when I noticed my tiara was still in place.

"Well let's see your face when I'm done with you!" Man2 yelled pulling out a gun and aiming it at Man1. Another person started laughing behind me causing me to jump forward and land on my butt.

"Oww." I said wincing as I stood up in pain. "Sorry love, didn't mean ta scare ya." I looked up to see the man who swept me off my feet before, literally.

Now that I got a good glance at him, he would be considered handsome. He had slightly long black hair and hazel eyes. He had on a captain's hat and a blue jacket with gold embroidery and buttons lining all of the edges.

The jacket was simply slung across his shoulders showing off his low V-neck white shirt that gave a slight hint of his chest leaving the rest for imagination.

His pants were black with a red sash hugging around him and tied on his right side where it hung down to his knees. His black boots stopping right below his knees in thick leather.