Chapter Nine: A Real Party

To be honest I can't say that I was fully forced into this. Though I was kidnapped I've enjoyed my time so far. No matter how much I hate to admit it.

I set the plates down only for the animals to immediately start to dig in. "So much for eating." I said holding my arms around my stomach. I sighed looking down annoyed about putting all that work in for nothing.

"Thought they would do that. " A plate filled with food was suddenly in front of my face making me smile immediately happy with the sight of uneaten food.

I smiled torwards Nate who was holding the plate out blushing slighty. "Thanks!" I said happily grabbing hold of the plate smiling brightly. I looked at the food to see something I haven't had in years.

My smiled dimmed a little but I quickly hid it. "Thank you so much Nate!" He smiled even more and replied cheerfully. "Well ya did help me willingly."

I nodded shrugging my shoulders when he walk torwards the others. At this point they were all at the table eating the food and talking with their mouths full.

I sighed and walked over to them taking the only seat left available next to Leo. Seeing my plate he eyed me curiously. "What? I earned it don't worry!" I said offened as he put his hands up next to his head in retreat.

I sighed again and using a fork started to eat the omelet. Just like mom's. Perfect in every way possible. I closed my eyes as soon as I finished but not for long.

"Drink up Anastasia!" Masoch said handing me a mug filled with rum. I thought about it before shrugging my shoulders and gulping it down.

I had Leo looking at me smiling and Sam looking bewildered. "I've never seen a woman do that before!" He said smiling his usual smile but something was off.

Oh Lord. They're all drunk. Even innocent Sam is drunk. I can't believe it. We just started this thing, whatever it is, 10 freaking minutes ago!

I sighed shaking my head at them. Even Chris, a doctor, was drunk and singing some pirate song. I couldn't believe they got drunk that fast.

Tom, Chris, and Sam were singing, Masoch and Leo were having a drinking contest and Nate was simply sitting there drinking away as if this was an everyday thing.

I was standing up when Chris started playing flute and Sam, Masoch, Nate, and Tom started dance awkwardly. They would link arms and spin in circles then switch off.

I shook my head disappointed in them and started walking to Leo's cabin. "May I have this dance?" Leo said stopping me after I took a few steps. "Why not?" I said gently giving him my hand as we made our way further on deck.

Masoch and Sam were lying on the ground breathing heavily while Tom and Nate continued dancing to the lively music Chris offered on his flute. Leo spun me around and set his arm around my waist pulling me close, while the other grasping my hand tightly.

He started to dance around on deck without realizing that we cut off Nate and Tom or that Masoch and Sam sat up now full attention on us.

We would step while turning a few times then he would spin me and repeat. Until one time he spun me and stopped me with my back facing him. He was still holding my hand but it was now above my head.

Nate disappeared then reappeared with a fiddle and joined Chris with the beautiful music. Sam tapped his hands against the ground to the beat then started to add other rythems with our footsteps.

I knew this dance well since my father and I always did this. It felt good to do it again. Tom and Masoch started to clap their hands to the beat enjoying the sight as we continued on.